New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    hi everyone...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Hello po, i really wanted to become a legit member of this club because Im in need of ur expert advise regarding honda city. I have a honda city vx 2016 model AT, gusto ko sana palagyan ng abs-cbn tv plus but the problem is u can only watch in the monitor when the hand break is uu but once u release the handbreak, the monitor will shutdown and u can only hear the voice in the stereo when u r watching a movie. I went to blade at sta lucia grandmall, sabi nung crew sa store he will deactivate the sensor by cutting the wire connecting the handbreak to the stereo...sad to say by doing so this will break the electrical warranty of the car since it is only 9 months old. I need ur suggestion kung talaga bang ganun ang ginagawa?safe bang gawin yun? saan po ba ang mga magagaling na shop na gumagawa ng ganun?gusto ko talaga magkaroon ng tv plus para I can watch tv or dvd movies while the car is moving,sobrang traffic kasi papunta sa work ko from mh house para hindi ako naiinip...Please help me with this

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongbitz View Post
    Hello po, i really wanted to become a legit member of this club because Im in need of ur expert advise regarding honda city. I have a honda city vx 2016 model AT, gusto ko sana palagyan ng abs-cbn tv plus but the problem is u can only watch in the monitor when the hand break is uu but once u release the handbreak, the monitor will shutdown and u can only hear the voice in the stereo when u r watching a movie. I went to blade at sta lucia grandmall, sabi nung crew sa store he will deactivate the sensor by cutting the wire connecting the handbreak to the stereo...sad to say by doing so this will break the electrical warranty of the car since it is only 9 months old. I need ur suggestion kung talaga bang ganun ang ginagawa?safe bang gawin yun? saan po ba ang mga magagaling na shop na gumagawa ng ganun?gusto ko talaga magkaroon ng tv plus para I can watch tv or dvd movies while the car is moving,sobrang traffic kasi papunta sa work ko from mh house para hindi ako naiinip...Please help me with this
    Welcome! Safety on the road is utmost priority so don't.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    hi, newbie here. wanted to join here sana to ask for advice on my car na matagal nang di tumatakbo.
    di pala pwede mag start ng new thread ang new member agad, hirap naman hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy101 View Post
    hi, newbie here. wanted to join here sana to ask for advice on my car na matagal nang di tumatakbo.
    di pala pwede mag start ng new thread ang new member agad, hirap naman hehehehe
    welcome to tsikot carguy101.
    it may serve best to you if you take a few bits of your time reading our rules here.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Hello guys, new to tsikot forums and I was wondering is it a bug that I can't upload an avatar or profile picture?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Hello

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    hello :D

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Hello,

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date