New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Tsikot Forums has just gotten a lot better!

we just completed the upgrade of our bulletin board system to vbulletin 3.7.1, the latest version. This is in preparation for a major server upgrade / expansion scheduled this June / July 2008 to further enhance your Tsikot experience.

Once the BBS and server upgrading / expansion are completed, Tsikot Forums will be faster and a lot better!

Here are the additional features as listed in vbulletin.com official site:

There are many new features and improvements to existing functionality in vBulletin 3.7.1:

We will be enabling most of these features in the coming days!

Stay tuned!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    cool! and here i thought inalis nyo lang yung panel sa right side ng forum kaya bumilis yung load time.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano yung 'Thanks' button sa tabi ng Quick Reply button?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Ano yung 'Thanks' button sa tabi ng Quick Reply button?
    The Post_Thanks Button

One of the biggest problems on forums as you may know is 'posts boosting'. There are users who LOVE to say 'thanks' when ever they can. How can it hurt? Their post count goes up, they have nothing to lose.

There are also users who really like to express their thanks to post but don't like posting a post that looks like they're post boosting.

Then comes the moderators who have to delete people's thanks yous so a thread can look readable with out the thanks yous thrown around.

Finally comes the posters of these useful posts. They have no idea how many people really like their posts if only some people say 'thanks'.

What this hack does is fix ALL these problems - except those users who like post boosting. This places a button called 'thanks.' When a user clicks on it, it places his username in a box right under the post saying that so-and-so says 'thanks' for the post. Every-one who clicks is placed in one box.

O ayan. I just Thanked you sir tsikot, for the improvements to the site.

Anyway, nawala yung Auto Threads sa right side. Yun ang feature na medyo gamit ko.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This isn't a biggie. It only happens when I surf without the browser maximized. But, I think the Sponsors and Site Network blocks should be on the right side. At the main page, the blank areas are on the right side. No problem. But once I move into a subforum, those two blocks causes the blank space to shift to the left side.

It's no big deal. But, having to move the viewing slider every time I go from subforum to main page can get repetitive.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 9th, 2008 at 06:20 AM.