New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Congrats to teh Mods

si Ck at shadow kaya, kelan magiging MODS?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    Hey... why am I the last person to know?... anyway, congrats JPDM!!!

Now that we are moderators... does that mean we cannot exceed our speed limits na?... no more self opinionated posts??? oh my.

Can I be opted out muna?
    ^^ha ha ha, kaya pala medyo may "warm hellos" pa kayo ni sir GH sa "Run your Car on Water"....

Congrats to the new mods. Very active kayo lately. Pero yung kulay ng handle nila same pa rin? (Tanong lang po).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae View Post
    ^^ha ha ha, kaya pala medyo may "warm hellos" pa kayo ni sir GH sa "Run your Car on Water"....

Congrats to the new mods. Very active kayo lately. Pero yung kulay ng handle nila same pa rin? (Tanong lang po).
    Oh, there was more of that last night. It is just that you can't see it, just the mods.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    congrats to sir JDPM and sir Ehnriko

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Why do I get that same feeling when I first entered seminary... any X-seminarians here who can relate to what i just said? I forgot the exact word for it but it's part of the initiation - the only difference is - you get initiated but you didn't even know about it.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Congratulations to the new mods !!!

More power to you and to all the mods ! You guys make all the Tsikot fora entertaining and informative. Keep it up !!!

Bow ako sa powers niyo.
    Last edited by INTREPID; October 20th, 2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: additional comments

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    uy! congrats!

mas madami mas maganda.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congratz po

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
New Moderators