New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    For some members, posting doesn't neccessarily follow wanting to earn those tcash points. It's just a way of expressing ideas, sharing opinions, learning something, making others smile, giving advice. It's the thoughts that counts.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    [quote=jedi;894000]

The sad part is medyo naabuse minsan ang tcash, once again, hindi contest ng paramihan ng tcash. We will soon include features on how to win tcash points by using online lottery or raffle system, prize will include tcash at pwede rin may kasamang tsikot merchandise or product or coupons from our advertisers.

quote]

This is a good idea as to how to earn tcash.

Also, I'd like to suggest a revision on the current mechanics for earning tcash covering threadstarters and repliers.

Pwede bang lagyan natin ng feedback ratings as a condition for earning tcash? Dba may 2 klase ng threadstarters: yung nagtatanong at yung nagi-inform. For the former, it is those who give quality replies(to be determined through feedback also) that must earn tcash while for the latter, those who will reply will give a feedback on how helpful has the thread been to him/her.

Pwede naman yata lagyan ng choices other than "yes" and "no". So pag middle-ground ang rating, no credit, pero kapag madami nag-"yes", saka may points.

This is a raw suggestion because I haven't thought about the technical difficulties(in terms of programming) that this may pose.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lipot View Post
    For some members, posting doesn't neccessarily follow wanting to earn those tcash points. It's just a way of expressing ideas, sharing opinions, learning something, making others smile, giving advice. It's the thoughts that counts.
    True. Personally, the TCash thing is nice but it really doesn't concern me at all. Kung meron, ok; kung wala, ok lang din. This is not something that would entice me to make threads or to reply to posts. Basta ang importante sa akin eh makapag-contribute ako sa community natin, ok na ko dun. Then again, it's just me.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ala din akong pakelam sa Tcash na yan ang importante naman masaya ako dito sa tsikot.....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lipot View Post
    totoo po yon. di ko po alam bakit nasabi na tcash ang dahilan ng ibang members. ako po pinagalitan ng isang Mod na nag bukas ng isang lumang thread kahit di kopo "binuhay" ang lumang thread na iyon. tao din po naman sila diba?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nung walang Tcash, puro saya lang. me sense or wala okay okay lang. tawanan lang. After that nag-iba ang pananaw ng marami, lalo na pag TS ka. Ganyan ata talaga epekto ng salitang cash eh….
    Btw di rin big deal sa king ang Tcash. Makita ko lang mga new threads, favorite tsikoteers and mods dito masaya na ko. Though I really missed those origs na inabot ko pa nung ’05 na mukhang mga busy na.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    I think that TCash is a great reward system but should be accumulated in "quality" fashion meaning that it should be only secondary to the primary purpose of posting in a thread.

Sad to say, I've noticed that some have become obvious in their intent to quickly accumulate TCash by just replying/posting a word or two with a smiley in almost every thread that you see scrolling down the "latest threads" column. Sometimes it can become the source of word wars because the poster was simply yakking away about the thread which they do not really have much knowledge of.

All in a desperate attempt to accumulate the "cash" .

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    Nung walang Tcash, puro saya lang. me sense or wala okay okay lang. tawanan lang. After that nag-iba ang pananaw ng marami, lalo na pag TS ka. Ganyan ata talaga epekto ng salitang cash eh….
    Btw di rin big deal sa king ang Tcash. Makita ko lang mga new threads, favorite tsikoteers and mods dito masaya na ko. Though I really missed those origs na inabot ko pa nung ’05 na mukhang mga busy na.
    sayang di ko po nakilala ang mga orig na yun. totoo yun tungkol sa cash. ako nga po negative na ang Tcash ko okay lang po. Nandito po ako para makipag talakayan at di po mag ipon ng virtual cash. Kahit tanggalin po ang Tcash feature sa kin po okay lang. Tulad ng sinabi ko po di yun ang dahilan kung ba't ako nandito.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    Actually, even before this tcash thing got implemented we are trying to tidy up the forums. We have more than 30K+ members and millions of hits per month.

Unlike before nung nagsisimula pa lang nung 2002, konti pa lang ang members and ok lang na magulo ang forums. But to help the newbies and other visitors to the forums, the creation of new threads is strictly looked on. Actually, PajeroKid stated that in the rules & regulations:

3) You are expected to use the search function before creating a new thread.

Clutter not only wastes bandwidth but also time. You will find a whole resource of materials and past knowledge on previously discussed topics, if you took some time to familiarize yourselves with the search engine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
to moderators....