New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sample of a simple misunderstanding. Bakit beer lang, pachics ka na din hahaha

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, if I hadn't known CG, I would have also posted the way shadow did. She never mentioned if the request is for anybody or for those who knew her only. And she didn't answered shadow's question as to who the request was for.

I think CG should have elaborated in her thread title who she's asking favors from. Dyan lang nagkatalo.

Jedi, pano naman kaming mga hindi nagbbeer? Pwede bang bottomless iced tea or Cali nalang? ;)

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    ang mabuti pa... kitakits tayo sa trans show sa megamall sa saturday ... afterthat EBnuman na sa metrowalk... sagot ko na first round of beers para pampabawas inti ulo hehehe
    Sigurado ka? mahigit 20k yata population ng tsikot hehehe. Adda met ketdi kastoy mo aya kabsat?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    langya syuryuken ... wala ako nyan lol....

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    Tama na yan inuman na lang tayo! :drunk:

Oh kiss and make up na..:frenchyf1:
    I'm on my second can of Carlsberg watching the developments. At marami palang audience itong thread.

I wouldn't comment anymore coz' what I was about to say had been said already.

My advice is just to "keep cool".

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Let's go back to the way you handled CarGirl in the first place. She was pissed off already by your earlier posts and comments if you haven't noticed. After she posted that she has already secured a vehicle, you still take a last shot at her for posting her request thread.

If you have noticed, I have two posts. The first one is made before you posted your last comment. I did let your first comments pass since CG did explain already there.

After it was saved that was the only time that I saw your last comment which just broke the camel's back so to speak. I was pissed off by that since CarGirl already posted twice that she was not happy with the way your comments are going.

People post more mundane and unimportant things here like pictures of half-nude women and you ask her why she has to post this over a public forum?

As for my comment, I would like to apologize for that. It seems that some things said in Filipino carries a lot more weight than in English.
    she was pissed off bec I unintentionally asked her about the whereabout of her BF, which unfortunately she was having a problem with, whick I didn't know in the first place, if they don't have any problems, would she be pissed off if I asked the same set of questions regarding her BF? diba hinde?

and she's a moderator right? why didn't she locked her own thread after she posted that she already secured a vehicle? that would stop me or other members to reply on the thread

look who's talking? you're the one who took a shot at me, what are you saying that I took a last shot at her? I never take a shot at her in my replies in the first place..it was just a common questions that memebers would asked if they read her post, it so happened that I was the one who asked it,

again she have all the power to locked the thread,it's her own thread btw, but she didn't, then it means she's still allowing us to reply

posting your own nude pic and still be anonymous is different from asking strangers to go with you and your family to an outing....

kaya nga I clarified with her kung pra sa kakilala lang niya or open sa strangers, kasi it is really odd at least for me to asked a strangers you haven't met to go with to an outing...

I was just being honest, if her post is address to strangers did she think that anyone will just let her borrow their car, or kahit na sumama pa yun may ari...

would you do it to s stranger? ipapahiram mo ba yun kotse mo sa akin?

last thing, you could have just PM me, and tell me that my post are offednding I will gladly apologized to CG right there and then...
    Last edited by shadow; April 19th, 2007 at 02:30 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shadow you have pm

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    umm..

usually I don't delve into issues such as this pero... tama na.

baka nadadala lang kayo ng init ng panahon. iinom niyo na lang 'yan. :drunk:

teka, may manlilibre ng beer?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this thread will likely be closed so, here's my last post regarding this matter

first, I would like to apologized to cargirl, if you were offended sa mga posts ko
    same goes to mazdamazda, pasensya na at lumaki pa ito, PM can go a long way, to the admin and to the tsikot community as a whole , sa members na rin....

and last sa ibang members sorry at tapos na palabas...hehehhe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The End!!!!

Bow.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
A message for the moderators