New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Be it as it may......let's all learn from this thread and be man enough to admit whatever mistakes we have....tao lang naman diba?.....evreryone is entitled to his own opinion..to each his own so to speak,.,,,pero we are tsikoteers.....we cant do away with such incidents or situations like this....talagang lalabas at lalabas din......thing is....let's learn to be humble enough to apologize....if not for the moderators...wala ang tsikot....if not for the members....wala din ang tsikot.....so.....forgive and forget nalang...peace........let's hit the beach......ohhh...yeaaahhhhhh

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang mabuti pa... kitakits tayo sa trans show sa megamall sa saturday ... afterthat EBnuman na sa metrowalk... sagot ko na first round of beers para pampabawas inti ulo hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    ang mabuti pa... kitakits tayo sa trans show sa megamall sa saturday ... afterthat EBnuman na sa metrowalk... sagot ko na first round of beers para pampabawas inti ulo hehehe

naman naman.....pano naman kaming mga ofw's!?

herherher...i lab tsikot!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Oh sya sya sagot ko sa H( o )( o )ters or Winghouse it's your choice... pero kayo pumunta dito ah

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    tingin ko may mali kasi doon sa thread starter..gaya ng sabi ng isang poster .ang dating kasi parang naka address sa lahat ng tao sa tsikot.kaya di natin masisi si Shadow mag comment ng ganon

hindi naman cguro ganon kahirap mag PM sa mga Personal mo kakilala sa tsikot
    pra humingi lang ng pabor,lalo na pag open mo ng tsikot nag aappear na may message ka sa Inbox

sa tingin ko nga doon hindi natuwa si Shadow sa last comment ni Mazdamazda
    pwede mo nga naman i lock ang thread ,
    kahit wala na iyon side comment na iyon

dati ko na tinanong ito (pero wla ata sumagot)..hindi ba pwede PM muna ang mga poster na may nasabi or nagawa di maganda sa board,minsan nakakalimot din kami ng rules nyo (sorry tao lang po)

kung may nasabi din ako di maganda .PM nyo na lang mga Mods or Admin

unawaan na lang tayo mga kapatid ,
    baka dala lang ng init ng panahon at nadala din natin sa harap ng computer natin

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    HG, just like you I'm a member since 2002, I sincerely believe I have followed and respected the rules of tiskot, until today...yes, I concured that there are things that should be left unsaid,I might have touch a sensitive topic, but I don't know her personal circumstances, it just unfortunate that I asked the questions which she was sensitive with,

i know bro... and let us keep it that way.

OT: *jedi: penge temporary moderator access. lock ko na itong thread na ito. bwehehehehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow
    he openly attacked me, how can you respect a moderator like that?
    Let's go back to the way you handled CarGirl in the first place. She was pissed off already by your earlier posts and comments if you haven't noticed. After she posted that she has already secured a vehicle, you still take a last shot at her for posting her request thread.

If you have noticed, I have two posts. The first one is made before you posted your last comment. I did let your first comments pass since CG did explain already there.

After it was saved that was the only time that I saw your last comment which just broke the camel's back so to speak. I was pissed off by that since CarGirl already posted twice that she was not happy with the way your comments are going.

People post more mundane and unimportant things here like pictures of half-nude women and you ask her why she has to post this over a public forum?

As for my comment, I would like to apologize for that. It seems that some things said in Filipino carries a lot more weight than in English.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; April 19th, 2007 at 01:12 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    Oh sya sya sagot ko sa H( o )( o )ters or Winghouse it's your choice... pero kayo pumunta dito ah
    boss...i wont forget this..wait for me =) ill be there next year

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    tutuo ba ito ?.....

hanapin kita doon sir jedi dapat ngayon ako pupunta ,pero sa sabado na lang sayang iyon libreng round

ayan ayos na pala..mga tsikoteers...
    kita kits na lang para sa libreng beer ni sir Jedi

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    boss...i wont forget this..wait for me =) ill be there next year
    Hehehe oo tapos derecho tayo sa South Florida bandang FT. Lauderdale :lol:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
A message for the moderators