New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Security warning:

You are about to go to an address containing a username.

Username: patricksanglay
    Server: yahoo.com

Are you sure you want to go to this address?

pasingingit lang, nag text sakin si bluegirl, di din daw siya makalogin, "invalid password" daw.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nangyayari ba yan pag magla-login sa forums?

I usually leave my account logged on sa office computers. A bit risky, but then again, ako lang naman sa office ang nagtya-tyagang mag-surf tungkol sa kotse.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sa akin, naka auto-login na sa FORUM. Just make an icon on your desktop and direct this to the FORUM by copying the FORUM's URL to the URL line.

saves me tha hassle of having to login everytime I want to check on tsikot.com; no more login problems.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Just a guess... maybe a cookie problem.

In Internet Explorer, go to Tools -> Internet Options
    Under general tab, click the "Delete Cookies" in Temporary Internet Files. Heck, click the "Delete Files" also...

This would delete the cookies and temporary internet files used browsing the Internet.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka nga cookie realted problem...opera yata browser ni theveed...para naman sa firefox go to tolls>optons>privacy>cookies then set ko siya palagi sa keep cookies until i close firefox dahil may iba rin gumagamit ng pc na ito...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Nagka problema din Si M54Powered if I'm not mistaken, di kaya may naghahack?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hmmm...I'm have Opera, FireFox and IE but I haven't encountered this problem before when I log-on. Interesting problem though. I think I'll have a go at looking this thing up.

I get this error everytime I enter Tsikot...