New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ....seen below the thanks statement. What's it for?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    ....seen below the thanks statement. What's it for?
    your reputation.

What is reputation?
    Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the reputation icon will be visible in posts.
    Reputation may be positive , negative or neutral . Negative reputation may only be given if the administrator has enabled this. Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation.

the link:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/faq.p...vb3_reputation

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^^^ Wow, a very concise answer from a dedicated tsikoteer .

Ms. Abby, pwedeng-pwede kang maging moderator / administrator ng tsikot.com.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    ^^^ Wow, a very concise answer from a dedicated tsikoteer

Ms. Abby, pwedeng-pwede kang maging moderator / administrator ng tsikot.com.
    speechless, Sir...wehehehe. thank you so much po. m honored to have those kind words from a moderator po.

second statement po---hehehe...di ako pwede. pasimuno ako sa kaguluhan...gusto ko makigulo lang sa SB...hehehe
    Last edited by ab_initio; March 10th, 2009 at 07:35 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Uuy, ms. abby, no less than tsikot himself took note of your very helpful post and thanked you for it. Please continue to be a helpful tsikoteer.

I must say that I owe you a thank you note too.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Uuy, ms. abby, no less than tsikot himself took note of your very helpful post and thanked you for it. Please continue to be a helpful tsikoteer.

I must say that I owe you a thank you note too.
    Sir, sobrang okey na po ako sa "thank you songs" niyo. although di ako magsasawa sa apat na nasend niyo...if you have time, send me some. wehehehe...namihasa. TIA!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I noticed that too and now I know what it is.

I also got one and I'll just post a "OT question" here (cant find an exact thread).

I joined this forum last Jun 2009. Others are way back 2002. But I see some active usernames with Join Date as "<mm>-1970" and that's odd. Thinking of "Y2K" issue or something but I think this forum was created in 2002 (not sure).

Any words from our admin./mods.?

Green dots