New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ano nga ba ang mapapala ni OB kung panay ang trolling nya dito using different handles?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Medyo balat sibuyas naman po yata kayo ms. rica. Kung hindi po talaga kayo si OB, simply hanging around long enough will prove to everyone that you're NOT him/her! Dun naman sa mga maiinit at mabilis maghusga, sana po ilagay niyo na lang yung mga pinagsusupetsahan ninyo sa 'ignore' list dahil hindi naman po trabaho ninyo na hanapin si OB.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Huhulaan ko......yung mga nagprivate message kay rica eh member ng baragay tagay di ba?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Here's a wild idea guys.

Kasali siya sa isang promo diba?

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46462

Am sure then she monitors that site. Why not show our support for her entry so she sees that there are members here who sincerely want to fix things.

I-boto natin ang entry niya. That should be easy yet go a long way.

For those who just started reading this it is www.givemeaname.ph

I think her entry is Scrumble Fruit Ice Cream. Should be in the Help-me-choose-a-name section.
    well, oo nga naman... this is an ok idea.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    huh?!!! hindi lang ako nakapag open dito kagabi, ang dami ng nangyare...

masyado talagang paborito si OB dito...may point ang mga fellow tsikoteer here, wala naman tayong magagawa kung talagang gusto nyang tumambay dito using different accounts...basta pag may foul eh di i-ban..

siguro talagang napipikon na yung iba...san ba nag umpisa yun?? dahil galit sya sa outlander, or dahil mahilig syang mag copy paste, or may mga thread sya na sa tingin ng iba mabababaw lang at walang sense???

ang gulo gulo naman...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano po ba ang mortal sin na nagawa ni OB at parang hate sya? Isa sya sa mga long time posters dito diba? Any one already met him in EBs or are friends with him? Wala ba syang lawyer dito na magtatanggol sa kanya?

Ms Rica wag ka na tampo ok, mababait naman mga tsikoteers, mga alskador lang :D

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    rica, dont let this mix up (it seems) discourage you. people here are friendlier than the impression you probably felt from the incidents.

lets not jump on one side and bash the other, it just provokes an unpleasant response instead of resolving this. not to repeat, but this forum is massive and diverse. no need to read or participate to threads that doesnt work for you. inform mods, say your piece, or if one can not handle it, leave.

i agree with the reporting method. i have done it via pm before if i find something inappropriate. if i find a post/thread annoying, i simply move on. let the mods do their job. you want to experience hardcore moderation, i can pm you a nissan forum .

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    mga bossing, anu po ba ang isyu dun sa OB, medyo bago lang kz ako dito sa tsikot eh, meh mga nababasa ako na yung galit ba sa outlander or something yung rica (wag naman sana, ganda naman yun eh )

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Sort of OT but still related -

New Suit Could Expose Anonymous Internet Trolls

Legal action by two women from Yale aimed at college discussion board AutoAdmit could pose a threat to anonymous trolling. Reuters reports that the suit lodged June 8 in the U.S. District Court in New Haven, Connecticut includes subpoenas for 28 anonymous users of AutoAdmit, all of whom had defamed the women and subsequently are alleged to have cost an internship.

Although the case may well turn into an argument in relation to free speech online, it’s difficult to sympathize with the trolls. Free speech does need to be defended but it must be respected; with any power comes responsibility. Slandering people anonymously, particularly where that slander has direct consequences is a step too far. It’s amazing how many people seem to have a disconnect between the online world and offline world, one where perfectly sane and normal people who would never so much as say boo about anyone offline become the direct opposite online. The quicker everyone realizes that there are real people at the other end of online attacks, the better the overall online community will be.
    One of the comments to the article above provides good insight -

A brilliant troll can get people riled up and offended over nothing. The joke becomes humorous to those who are able to figure out what’s going on, and infuriating to the played, i.e. those who haven’t figured it out. However, it’s essentially harmless. The best trolls (Media Kid, 174, Patrick E.S. Vine, pensive) on that site never hurt anyone. An example of a good troll would be posting a ridiculous situation (such as the “minus f**king eight” and “I find this board REPREHENSIBLE” threads) and watching people get into a heated debate over something entirely silly, spinning out 100 or 200 posts within an hour.

Doing things that are actually offensive and hurtful, such as posting racial slurs or slandering real-life, innocent people, isn’t artful and doesn’t take any talent. It’s shitty, incompetent trolling done by those who lack competence/originality and have no other way to draw attention than to be sociopathic assholes. This, unfortunately, describes 90% of the trolls and wannabe trolls on Autoadmit.
    Last edited by architect; January 24th, 2008 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Reformatted for easier reading

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by edzzz View Post
    ano po ba ang mortal sin na nagawa ni OB at parang hate sya? Isa sya sa mga long time posters dito diba? Any one already met him in EBs or are friends with him? Wala ba syang lawyer dito na magtatanggol sa kanya?

Ms Rica wag ka na tampo ok, mababait naman mga tsikoteers, mga alskador lang :D
    +10

dami na kami nagtatanong kung ano kasalanan ni OB pa-brief naman o!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Goodbye Tsikot