New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Learning from the mistakes nung kabila must have contributed a lot kung bakit ganito kaganda ang tsikot.com. I hope and pray that all the members here would be vigilant para di mangyari sa atin yung nagyari sa kabila. Best regards to all and keep on smiling.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    great people are here, always ready to help u out.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    karamihan kasi dito na-meet na yung mga persons behind the handles dahil sa dalas ng mga eb. kaya mas may respect na sa bawat isa. kaya walang bastusan sa mga posts.

mabuhay ang Tsikot.com!
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ako, bago lang po dito sa inyo pero matagal na ako doon sa kabila under a different name. Matagal na rin ako as guest dito, almost as long as being a member doon sa kabila. Finally, decided na rin na magparegister dito sa inyo kasi nainis na rin ako sa kababuyan ng iba doon sa kabila. Pero recently lang naman ang pagka below the belt nila doon. Mahina ang mga moderators doon although nakita ko moderator rin daw si sir otep rivera doon pero inactive na yata. Kaya naman pala, nandito na kasi yata most of the time si sir otep. But parang naging mas active na rin ang mga moderators doon, so tama po kayo, maybe your prayers were heard. Napansin ko nga eh, masaya kayo dito!!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    always ready for my love problems. hahahahaha

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    pasalamAt lang ako sa mga ppl na tumulong saakin sa mga tanong ko. laking tulong kayo.
    sina
    pajerokid
    otep
    roydok
    ungas
    thanks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i remember when all the longstanding kotse posters literally BEGGED the admins to require registration before posting. that and strict moderating - it's very easy to distinguish the immature morons from the decent posters and ban them. this board is run how most successful message boards are run - with policies and moderation.

they refused...and most of the members who made it successful left. try to please everybody and you end up pissing everybody off.

how is it there now? i haven't been there in more than a year...
    Last edited by empy; August 18th, 2003 at 03:14 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    i remember when all the longstanding kotse posters literally BEGGED the admins to require registration before posting. that and strict moderating - it's very easy to distinguish the immature morons from the decent posters and ban them. this board is run how most successful message boards are run - with policies and moderation.

they refused...and most of the members who made it successful left. try to please everybody and you end up pissing everybody off.

how is it there now? i haven't been there in more than a year...
    ....visited the site while tsikot was down. sadly, things there are pretty much still the same. haven't they learned?!?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nandito ako kasi balita ko mamimigay daw ang mga admin ng

1. Libreng tsikot t-siyert
    2. tsikot.com na maong pantalon
    3. tsikot.com baseball cap

so far ang nakuha ko eh yung sticker ko at K&N Filter for Civic EK

PANALO!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    scarab, when tsikot was down, wala rin masyadong posters doon sa kabila. Obvious marami has the same feeling as I have, as you have. I am still posting there though, using my other name and this one. Why 2 names? Binabastos kasi yung 1st name ko minsan. Although yung nambababoy doon, na ban na yata kasi don't see their names anymore. And it is cleaner than before, maraming inerase nga posts na below the belt. Still, it is nowhere near the level of tsikot.
    Maxbuwaya, oww? Ganun ba kayo dito? Ok ah! Nabasa ko nga na may tsikot apparel thread nga eh!! Yung sticker mo at filter libre din? wish wish!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Good Discusssions at Tsikot.com