New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    hi tsikot people ! nice job youre doing in making this forum a vibrant community of car lovers.

I'm just thinking, it would be nice kaya if there are separate boards like "japanese cars", "euro cars", "korean cars". Or something even more specific like "Honda", "Toyota", "BMW", etc

I usually just visit the "car talk" forum only and I think it would be good for the site to have separate car brand or type boards esp. since none of the other car forums locally are doing it. I also notice that forums in other countries do it and it makes it even more interesting to go back to more often.

Just a suggestion. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there are local boards which cater to different brands of cars.

i think the aim of the owners of the site is to bring together the whole community of automobile enthusiasts to exchange thoughts and ideas.

just my 2 cents po

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    oh yeah, there are car clubs w/ their own forums nga pala. but I think if Tsikot.com admin put boards w/ different brands, more people would stay in the Tsikot forums instead of going to different websites.

just a suggestion

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok naman na affiliates diba.. para sama sama.hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ryan
    hi tsikot people ! nice job youre doing in making this forum a vibrant community of car lovers.

I'm just thinking, it would be nice kaya if there are separate boards like "japanese cars", "euro cars", "korean cars". Or something even more specific like "Honda", "Toyota", "BMW", etc

I usually just visit the "car talk" forum only and I think it would be good for the site to have separate car brand or type boards esp. since none of the other car forums locally are doing it. I also notice that forums in other countries do it and it makes it even more interesting to go back to more often.

Just a suggestion. Thanks!
    dear ryan,

thanks for the suggestion.

if ever we do consider this suggestion.. can you give me a full/complete listing of the new categories/forums you want to see?

thanks!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    also, i think dapat may forum tayo na pwede tayong magtulungan maghanap ng model ng car if ever bibili tayo. para masmakakamura ang mga tsikoteers at the same time kilala natin kung saan galing yun kotse na bibilin natin...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hi!

I got the forum idea from this website....

http://www.autoworld.com.my

and I think its a good idea

forum board suggestion..