New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    that means that the tsikot family is growing fast konting pasensya mga bossing.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Kaya pala ang hirap pumasok at lagi dc ako, thanks sir...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tsikot
    Tsikot.com Advisory: Because of the rapid growth in our membership and activity, bandwidth and memory resources of our servers are overutilized, resulting to periods of downtime or access slowdown. This issue will be completely addressed with the upgrading of the Yehey.com servers within the next two weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    palagay ko dapat i-ban muna ang SoCal crew para mabawasan ang traffic

(hehe, nagsalita yung hindi babad sa tsikot :bwahaha: )

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We require each certified addict Tsikoteer and Shoutbox Tambays to limit their Tsikot.com access to 2 hours/day maximum .... Failure to do so will give us no choice but to suspend your account...

JOKE JOKE JOKE hehehehe

wait lang tayo magcheer tayong lahat para sa YEHEY!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honestly, i think overkill yung walang limit sa pics sa gallery etc. Mas important kasi ang forum kesa mga other features, dapat ilimit yung image gallery kasi pwede ka maghot link dun eh.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    that means that the tsikot family is growing fast konting pasensya mga bossing.
    Thats right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jedi
    We require each certified addict Tsikoteer and Shoutbox Tambays to limit their Tsikot.com access to 2 hours/day maximum
    Walang problema bossing, mga 5 hours a day ako sa tsikot :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tsikot.com Advisory: Because of the rapid growth in our membership and activity, bandwidth and memory resources of our servers are overutilized, resulting to periods of downtime or access slowdown. This issue will be completely addressed with the upgrading of the Yehey.com servers within the next two weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please feel free to use the Tsikot.com Temporary Tamabayan if and when tsikot is down awaiting server upgrade. You can start threads, post a reply, or even post your Car Photos in the Cars and Vehicles Gallery there. And also rate other members' photos.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I think maybe you could move some of the pics off-site? Image-Shack is a great way to host pics for free (got maybe 30+++ megs on there already, all high res) without bogging down the tsikot server.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Honestly, i think overkill yung walang limit sa pics sa gallery etc. Mas important kasi ang forum kesa mga other features, dapat ilimit yung image gallery kasi pwede ka maghot link dun eh.
    I agree. I was going to say the same thing, the NO LIMIT gallery is taking up too much space. Sa sobrang dami ng car pics ng isang member na hindi naman nakikita lahat, nasasayang ang space.

I think 25 photos for each member is sufficient enough. If it isnt enough, then its time for them to get a pbase or photobucket account.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Extremely SLLLLLOOOOWWW