New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hello everyone! I am a new tsikoter. I am from cebu city. By joining this community I hope to get informations and ideas that will help me decide in dealing with car related matters. By the way, there is a toyota altis g series (automatic) acquired in october 2003 previously used as rent-a-car in Manila with 126T mileage that was offered to me for P430T. Do you think it's a good price? thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by russ View Post
    Hello everyone! I am a new tsikoter. I am from cebu city. By joining this community I hope to get informations and ideas that will help me decide in dealing with car related matters. By the way, there is a toyota altis g series (automatic) acquired in october 2003 previously used as rent-a-car in Manila with 126T mileage that was offered to me for P430T. Do you think it's a good price? thanks!
    Please use the Search function as this is not the right thread for your query.

By the way, Welcome to Tsikot Russ!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Admins, I am using a high-contrast black desktop color setting... I can't see what Iam typing though in the reply & quick reply fields (since the font is white). Although in the shoutbox, I can see my fonts (since I control my font color).

Thanks,

Btw, where's the link or feature where I can switch color settings for the boards? I'd also like to request for a "blackle" theme here.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    help !!! newbie alert here !!!
    i'd like to know if there's a way where i can search for vehicles by category. like all the pick-ups regardless of brand .... pa-PM na lang pls. thank you

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nope... walang vehicle list dito.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
[edited title] Tsikot5.0 Comments and Wishlist Thread