New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo pepe View Post
    putting pictures on the web just to prove you have a car or something is immaterial. i can take take pictures of my friend's car and post it on the web as my own, so who would know otherwise? who would know if i'm lying or not? we cannot oblige LD to post pictures if she doesn't want to. if she (he) promised before to post pictures but she (he) reneged, then what the heck?
    As me & the other moderators have pointed out before, that is not the point. We have other members here who have pricier & better rides and we don't question them. Kindly read the back posts.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo pepe View Post
    nag apologize na si yuichi. so i believe everything's settled unless me kelangan pa siyang gawin to satisfy the moderators.

putting pictures on the web just to prove you have a car or something is immaterial. i can take take pictures of my friend's car and post it on the web as my own, so who would know otherwise? who would know if i'm lying or not? we cannot oblige LD to post pictures if she doesn't want to. if she (he) promised before to post pictures but she (he) reneged, then what the heck?

this is a public forum and as mature people, we should know how to digest from what we are read from the posts...daming lokohan dito. just be aware.

i own a 2007 CRDi Starex. anybody would believe me without me posting pictures?

i apologized for the confusion i made, but not for posing a TD ,as pressumed by our mods in the shoutbox, and im in no connection with LD as well.

hope this clarifies everything.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i still side with yuichi. if you still have a problem with that...what can i do?...case closed.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hi guys, I am a regular poster of the "Circuit" forums. Im 37 yrs old going on 38 and have no "double" accounts and nothing to hide. I dont really care if TD is hiding under an assumed name but it doesnt mean that his/her post is any less valid.

I got an infraction from MazdaMazda also and I would not contest his reason for doing so. Might have been right/wrong and we all have our disagreements from time to time. What I would only like to point out is mods can put forth arguments in a less "combative" mood or non-threatening way. I was frankly surprised when he said I was "being too serious for my own good". I decided then not to argue the point further. Again this could have been handled more diplomatically. Pls check the thread if you want.

We as forum members put moderators (rightly or wrongly) to a higher standard than our own. I just want to put forth my impression that mods siding an already heated discussion is in bad taste. Pls do not persecute my opinion. Peace...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    I dont really care if TD is hiding under an assumed name but it doesnt mean that his/her post is any less valid.
    If that's the case, why even bother creating another account in the first place, when the existing handle will do just fine in conveying the intended message? By way of experience in other online communities, the existence of multiple accounts by a single user always entails intent of wrongdoing or mischief, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101
    What I would only like to point out is mods can put forth arguments in a less "combative" mood or non-threatening way.
    Unless selecting moderators is now a congeniality contest, words like "less combative" or "non-threatening" are subjective. One's sensibilities may not be as easily ruffled as another's. Personally, I'd rather have a moderator who doesn't quite mince words in enforcing forum rules, instead of someone whose diplomacy and tact might be mistaken by some hooligans as a sign of weakness.

When the atmosphere in an online forum becomes a little too familiar and comfortable, many members tend to lose sight of the fact that there is still a need to uphold order, that there are lines not meant to be crossed, and that those tasked to oversee the community enjoy certain prerogatives as part of their responsibilities for the greater good.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; July 2nd, 2007 at 08:08 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    If that's the case, why even bother creating another account in the first place, when the existing handle will do just fine in conveying the intended message? By way of experience in other online communities, the existence of multiple accounts by a single user always entails intent of wrongdoing or mischief, IMO.

FYI, TD has been around for a while now(more than a month i think), i introduced tsikot.com since he's looking for a car , and he found one.

:war: :war: :war:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron ako confession to make. i have multiple handles.

sa YAHOO MESSENGER!
    5 handles na sabay-sabay in the same window, para magulo, at enjoy.
    si yebo8, the real me.
    si monsignor2rotot, ang paring manyakis, father confessor ng mga madreng uhaw.
    si caimitoboy, tambay sa ilalim ng puno ng caimito, laging lasheng.
    si ngongo_mogi, ang comik na ngongo, "mogi ango habi ng nanay ngo!"
    at si mahinhin21, college bombshell, hard-to-get, indianera sa eb. 5 years na nga hindi nag-chat pero nakaka-receive pa ng email from suitors nyahahahaha!

pero dito sa tsikot naku bawal yang multiple handles, mabubuking ka ng mods. kaya bait ako dito e, at sana kayo din! puro kayo away mamya yan di na enjoy dito pag ganyan kayo.

p.s., i love you too glennster hehehehehe! muaaaah! kiss mo wetpaks ko!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    meron ako confession to make. i have multiple handles.

sa YAHOO MESSENGER!
    5 handles na sabay-sabay in the same window, para magulo, at enjoy.
    si yebo8, the real me.
    si monsignor2rotot, ang paring manyakis, father confessor ng mga madreng uhaw.
    si caimitoboy, tambay sa ilalim ng puno ng caimito, laging lasheng.
    si ngongo_mogi, ang comik na ngongo, "mogi ango habi ng nanay ngo!"
    at si mahinhin21, college bombshell, hard-to-get, indianera sa eb. 5 years na nga hindi nag-chat pero nakaka-receive pa ng email from suitors nyahahahaha!

pero dito sa tsikot naku bawal yang multiple handles, mabubuking ka ng mods. kaya bait ako dito e, at sana kayo din! puro kayo away mamya yan di na enjoy dito pag ganyan kayo.

p.s., i love you too glennster hehehehehe! muaaaah! kiss mo wetpaks ko!
    ikqaw pala si mahinhin..miss ko na nga siya eh....

ninong..ahit ka muna...daming floss eh!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yoko nga, tried ko na ang kati kaya noh!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
dear mods....