New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sorry moderators if this is posted before or I've posted this in a wrong section.

Is it possible to have a separate/dedicated section for different car brands/makes and variants that are released here in the Philippines. A detailed one mas ok. I noticed that alot of new tsikot members (that's includes me) opens a new thread regarding this. For example is [SIZE="2"]what is the difference of Corolla xl, Xe, Gli and what included / not included in interior / exterior[/SIZE].

I think maganda sana if meron ganun. Baka may website na for this hindi ko lang alam. This is good also for those buying 2nd hand cars or restoring their old cars to the minor details. For reference lang. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You mean forum sections? No way.

I've been on the car forums for almost forever, and when you have sections dedicated especially to certain car makes or, worse, car models... you'll have a zillion sections with one or two posts and no activity for months.

Take a look at my old boards... www.nissanforums.com. Or the boards I frequent at www.mazdas247.com. Both have a zillion sub-boards with a tiny bit of activity, and are subject to lots of spam due to this.

It's a waste of server space, and it'll make the moderator's jobs more difficult.

If a person is lookng for something, they should search. Possibly Jedi could add an announcement post saying: "Search Search Search" for all first-time users.
    Last edited by niky; September 4th, 2007 at 01:08 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    I know it's gonna give the moderators headaches and it will eat up a lot of space. As we all say. Do a "search" before posting or making a new thread. Maybe in the future.

By the way. something like this pero in one page with all the info.
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41451
    Last edited by uwak18; September 4th, 2007 at 03:30 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    di ba may parang ganung listahan sa car chart ng motioncars.com, kaso di ganun kakumpleto at medyo innacurate yung ibang info?

car model and variant refference