New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kagabi kahit madaling araw na all i get is a blue screen...i ko makita yung threads.

I'm on ISP bonanza prepaid. mabilis naman loading sa ibang webforums na pinupuntahan ko

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok na..!!!

ang bilis bilis na..hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Supierreman
    kagabi kahit madaling araw na all i get is a blue screen...i ko makita yung threads.

I'm on ISP bonanza prepaid. mabilis naman loading sa ibang webforums na pinupuntahan ko
    ang ISP bonanza ba under PLDT din? if not, hindi pala limited to PLDT isps ang problema ng yehey.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mabagal talaga... ako nga nagpost ako kahaspon sa shout box eh putol lumabas ung message ko, tapos almost 5 minutes ako naghintay para ma send lang.

Sad to say, parang napasama pa ang lipat ng tsikot sa yehey. Ang bagal talaga. Puro logo lang at 2 kotse ang madalas kong narereceive. Cgurio ngayon nakappag post ako dahil 8:00 am pa lang pera mamayang konti wala na...

Wag naman sanang ma-offend ung mga taga yehey, pero ano na ba ang nagawa nilang adjustment sa network nila? Wala pa din akong pagbabago naramdaman...

Kaya eto, tambay ako ng bordello, autoindustriya, grupotoyota at halos lahat ng news website.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    laking improvement nga ngayon napansin ko... t3 connection ako ndi dial ap

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Tsikot.com's website has increased its uptime eversince it moved to YEHEY's facility. Because of this, the current number of users as well as as the number of postings are increasing everyday. Rest assured that YEHEY's servers and leased lines are capable of handling the boost in traffic.

YEHEY also increased the bandwidth allotment of tsikot.com and will increase it further as the need arises. Your moderators can also tell you that the resource utilizations of our servers are much lower than their old box from their previous hosting company.

Some of you may be experiencing slow access because of a "peering problem" between your ISP and YEHEY's ISP. We noticed that PLDT/Vibe/Infocom subscribers have to be routed ( aka "hops" or "hopped" in techie lingo ) to the US before they will be routed back to YEHEY's ISP in the Philippines where the tsikot's site is hosted. Although this is a bad thing for some of you, majority of tsikot.com's users benefitted from tsikot's transfer to YEHEY because the number of hops between their ISP to tsikot.com actually decreased. To illustrate an analogy, just think that you moved to a new house in makati from kalookan. Your friends in bulakan may complain that their travel time is longer when visiting your new house in makati. However, your friends in ortigas, makati, alabang, cavite, and laguna areas are happier because their travel time is much shorter than when they visit you in your kalookan residence.

Although the "mabagal" issue only affects a small percentage of your community, we are doing our best to solve this problem and make sure that the entire community members of tsikot are happy with their new home. Unfortunately, it may take some time because the matter is not within Yehey's nor our ISP's control. Our ISP needs to coordinate with PLDT and the other ISPs you reported to address this problem.

I will update you from time to time.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa i-tipid po, madalas na page cannot be displayed, kelangan ko pa sya i refresh ng 2 or 3 times para ma view ung gus2 ko iview...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    medyo bumilis 2:30 am. ISP Bonanza ;)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe na to! iniwan ko kaninang 2:30pm, paguwi ko ng 6:30pm, di pa rin tapos mag load! ginagawan ba talaga ng paraan ng yehey ito? btw, nagtry ako sa mozcom account ko, mas mabagal rin mag load ang tsikot compared to other forums.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    walang pagbabago super bagal pa din....... kapag madami ng naka login/monitor sa tsikot bumabagal na. Mas mabilis pa nga ung diesel.org. motioncar.com, autoindustriya and even kotse.com. Ngayon nakaka-pagpost ako pero mamayang konti puro blue screen na... kahit mag refresh pa ako....

I thought for the better ang transfer ng tsikot?
    Yehey....HOY GISING......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Bumilis na ba surfing time nyo sa TsiKot ?