New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Hi. I've just joined today, and I'm having a vry difficult time using the search facility on the site. I've tried saving my search, I've cleared my cache and cookies, and no matter what I do, I can NOT get the body type to change from hatch. I am searching for a van, and if I select ANY body type, I get only hatches. And when I visit the filters again, only 'hatch' is selected. And not by me! There area few other minor glitches, but they aren't all that bad. If it were my site I would supplement the price range slider with text boxes where searchers can enter values like on the front page - but the values selected on the front page are deleted when you press the Search button.

One final filter which I think should be added is the ability to search only for private sales. Dealers are abusing your site by advertising 'prices' which are only downpayments. That is verging on fraud. In many countries sellers MUST sell for the advertised price - and if the advertised figure is a downpaymetn and not the full price, that must be shown. Here in the Philippines it seems to be quite acceptable to lie in ads.

That's my two cents worth! But I'm glad I found the site. Sick of finding houses, pets and industrial machinery advertised as vehicles on OLX!! Now THAT'S a useless search facility.... yours just has a couple of bugs.

Cheers,
    Rusty

Clicking on a smiley doesn't do anything either....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Forgetting about this site - it's hopeless. Spent hours trying to search for a van, but the filters constantly default to 'Hatch'. going to the front page and entering a value is pointless, because it resets to 0 pesos - 5,000,000 pesos. Keyword is the only parameter that doesn't get cleared or reset. Not wasting any more time on this

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I didnt know meron pala dito. Olx has a somewhat acceptable search function. I think more are using their facility.

Facebook search is tedious, you really need time poking there.