New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    i didnt know that a thread like this existed :fishing1:

=====

thank you all so much for believing in me. i'm so touched by your heart warming concern. to all the people who posted and who viewed this thread, may the universe shower you with all your pending wishes/desires in the next days n weeks :pope:
    Welcome back OB!!

Na-miss ka namin! hehe!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Aww... Permanent ban na. In all sincerity, ma-mi-miss ko si oldblue...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congratulations OB! he has to now have the record for longest time trolling a message board without getting banned :clap:

i am certain that he took that online persona to get all of our attention - after all, if he was truly that mental he wouldn't be able to function in society :bwahaha:

and he was for the most part successful in getting our attention...although it appears he invested his entire life in doing so.

anyway, i will miss the special feeling i got whenever i read one of his posts - a curious mixture of laughing :hihihi: , head-shaking and embarrassment

i will also miss his entertaining (if one-sided) battles with whichever tsikoteer that happened to take him seriously at the time

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Wala na si OB...........iniwan na tayo.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; October 20th, 2007 at 11:46 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ah talaga? sayang naman din kasi matitino naman posts niya sa career, business, and jobs thread. unfortunately, the guy just likes to be a wise a$$ to some people a lot of times

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    If you could try to comprehend OB" beyond the beyond "of his mind,you will end up thinking he is"malawak ang pag iisip",quick decisive,trouble-shooter...
    and i'm sorry for him being a casualty in tsikot...anyway he asked for it

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Tolerance rears its ugly head again.

:fly:

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    Ayan boring na tuloy ang tsikot. Wala nang away.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ngayon ko lang binasa ng maayos yung sa t-cash....Nagpaparami kayo ng t-cash para lang sa "stickers, T-shirts, jackets, coffee mugs, etc." :hihihi:

Di ba dati may gumawa ng thread na Fight Club.....bakit nawala? Ibalik na lang yun tapos doon mag-asaran tungkol sa car.... :bwahaha:

Pag nagpost sa Fight Club eh walang points....

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    i didnt know that a thread like this existed :fishing1:

=====

thank you all so much for believing in me. i'm so touched by your heart warming concern. to all the people who posted and who viewed this thread, may the universe shower you with all your pending wishes/desires in the next days n weeks :pope:
    OBeback.

Been reading your post before and I found it interesting. Somehow things happened, but I believe you could clear the smoke.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Banned na ba si OB?!