New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Guys,

Sana wag masamain ng iba ang mga rules ng tsikot community, isipin na lang natin na batas trapiko po ito, na minsan nagkakamali tayo at syempre nawawarningan or natitiketan... walang personalan ika nga.

temporary ban lang po si oldblue, kunmaba eh parang 3 day suspension lang...

our usernames here in tsikot is our vehicle/car

our forum access (posting etc) acts as our drivers license.

mods/admins are the traffic enforcers.

Tcash, sometimes it is even used to penalized the traffic violators

anyway... tulad sa kalsada na sinusunod tayong traffic rules,,, same thing dito sa community natin
    nagbayad din ba siya ng fine na Tcash? buti 3 days lang..

Quote Originally Posted by Vroom-Vroom View Post
    Here is OB Avatar (oldblue ... requesting permission to you)

Sikat na sikat na talaga sya!
    Thanks Vroom-Vroom, now i remember.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Teka ano ba pwede mabili ng tcash at baket ganito na lang ang pagsisikap ng iba to earn them badly? (kunyari di pa alam)

I think for most of the tsikoteers in here, it would be worth their time reading and blogging in here as a form of pressure release from work or study. Honestly, I learn a lot from the forums and I hope others are learning too from the generous sharing of ideas, feeelings, views, rants and moods of the folks in here.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hehehe.. I bet OB is still lurking around the forum.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wala pang benefits ang TCash. It will be useable for certain benefits or items in the future.

But, c'mon... just being around, posting, replying, acting as normal, will earn you TCash. No need to use booster strategies. I was wondering why OB was echoing so much lately.

Oh well... good thing the ban is temporary... it's kinda boring without him around to stir up trouble...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Oh well... good thing the ban is temporary... it's kinda boring without him around to stir up trouble...
    OB and BB pair is quite a show.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006