New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    You need to reduce the size of your avatar. Not sure about the exact size but you can do a trial and error until it gets accepted.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk
    Yeah, 100x100, but the site still won't accept it. I tried all options, direct upload, through www, etc. Ayaw talaga. This started when new owners took over tsikot.

When was the last time you changed your avatar, bay?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Yeah, 100x100, but the site still won't accept it. I tried all options, direct upload, through www, etc. Ayaw talaga. This started when new owners took over tsikot.

Have you tried reducing the file size? Tsikot has a very small limit for avatar file sizes. To do this you have to not only resize, but reduce the quality of the photo.

I haven't changed avatars in over a year though, so things may have changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post

That's strange. I got my forester only last February so I must habe uploaded my new avatar after that.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Have you tried reducing the file size? Tsikot has a very small limit for avatar file sizes. To do this you have to not only resize, but reduce the quality of the photo.

I haven't changed avatars in over a year though, so things may have changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just checked. The pic I'm trying to upload is 11KB; the file size limit is 19KB. It might be that things have changed. I can't even use Tapatalk to change avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    That's strange. I got my forester only last February so I must habe uploaded my new avatar after that.

Well I haven't seen any new avatars lately, so I guess the admins locked it down...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123