New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bakit ganun ang daming nakasingit na ads sa mga thread...hinde ba pwede ilagay sila sa isang lugar at huwag doon mismo sa mga thread, nakakhilo lang kasi....kung pwde lang...???

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^ayan na, nakasingit na sa post ko....hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sasabihin ko din dapat to eh... nakakairita kasi minsan ung mga ads. hehe

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    These ads placed on a thread's posting area is really irritating. (see this thread's post#1). The same with those fillers in bet. each thread foums.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at least FIREFOX with AdBlock Plus plug-in gets rid of those for me.
    :havefun::havefun:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nice, adblock nga katapat! haha thanks!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    +1 on Firefox Ad-block add on! hehehe!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ads? which ads? hehehehe...

anyway, ad script has been modified so that ads will be invisible (in the forums, for the meantime, at least) to members with more than 300 posts (tsikoteers), mods, super mods and other special groups.

anyway, i hope you guys realize that these ads help subsidize the costs of maintaining this site (which will always be free...)

if ads will not show to everybody and ad impressions fall, we might as well limit our resources usage: doing away with forums search, no avatars, no sigs, no attachments, etc. we might even have to cap the number of users viewing/browsing our site at any one time.

so i hope everybody understands that these ads help keep all the features we are enjoying now.

:car: thank you for your understanding.

advertisement???