New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^ well, if that is the picture in question on that particular thread, then I agree that the post should be edited/removed since it is irrelevant to the thread topic.

It can be found here: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=48442&page=15 inserted by the TS himself .

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hmmmmm dont think twice it all right ma edit na lang yung pic na binigay ni sir GH Gawin natin picture ni manny hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I see the ads too. Sometimes it is on the upper left of the page below the Tsikot logo. Sometimes it is on the top of the page to the right of the Tsikot logo. It appears randomly.

Not good.

BTW, I'm in Singapore. Could it be an overseas thing?
    Last edited by donbuggy; January 5th, 2009 at 05:44 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hindi naman kaya depends sa ip address na ginagamit or internet provider

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    I see the ads too. Sometimes it is on the upper left of the page below the Tsikot logo. Sometimes it is on the top of the page to the right of the Tsikot logo. It appears randomly.

Not good.

BTW, I'm in Singapore. Could it be an overseas thing?
    screenshots mo bro para makita ng mga mods. wala kasi kami naeencounter eh. o kaya baka sa pc mo yan?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    it's a false alarm. nothing even close to de la guardia's restrictions. Are we getting anywhere here?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    it's a false alarm. nothing even close to de la guardia's restrictions. Are we getting anywhere here?
    I guess not unless the original thread starter would come out and speak...It is still a guessing game...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Here it is:

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    Here it is:

Saan mo nakuha yan. Bakit sa PC ko hindi ganun ang lumabas? Is that due to virus? If that is the case, **** talaga sya...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hhhmmmm... that's interesting... It's not on my screen, too. Even the link posted by MR....

7202:bruce_lee:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
**** ads in forum