New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Dont worry po. Ako rin naman konti pa lang nakikila ko dito nung nag attend ako ng mini EB sa MOA. Dapat siguro magkaron ng game na "getting to know your fellow Tsikoteers" para magkakilanlan na tayong lahat! (hehehehehehe)
    sana lady rider laht ng member ng tsikot kasing bait mo..ako rin kasi first time ko umantend ng EB..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=914299T

even newbies are qualified to join, thats why pareseve na po kayo ng tcard dahil yun po gagamitin natin PASS for the event
    sir jedi bago lang po kasi ako nadadagdagan ba yung t cash namin every day saka pano po namim ma ipapakita yung pass for the event...thanx po

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    HELLO TO ALL,
    Thanks for accepting my subscription to this forum.....Sad to say can't make it on The Grand EB event. Anyways have fun and enjoy.....

regards,
    n_eagle2003

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    i do love to attend the grand eb but i am out of the country. i am an expatriate for the past 23 years. i did my stint in the retail auto business as sales manager in some of the auto dealers in central luzon up to the last quarter of 1984.

more power to you...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hello Guyz!!!
    Glad Found This Forum..its Good To Know That There Are Honda City 2006 Enthusiasts As Well..ride Is Honda City 06 Whte..stock Lng Exepct For The Sparco Seats, Simota Cold Air Intake, Scuv, 15" Concept One Mags, Steering Wheel, Shift Knob And My Own Version Of Front Grills..post The Pics Next Time. Problema Ko Lng Is The Coil Spring. Hirap Maghanap. Hope Anybody Could Share Where To Get This Lowering Springs...thanks Thanks...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Hello there,
    Sad to say I`m in Dubai now
    I`ll join the group when i come back for leave.

Regards and more power to the tsikoters:bow ako:

Lahor393

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    ka24e_cebu

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_deff001 View Post
    sana lady rider laht ng member ng tsikot kasing bait mo..ako rin kasi first time ko umantend ng EB..
    Sige sir johnny, kitakits na lang tayo sa EB! Hopefully we can introduce ourselves there one by one para masaya!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    newbies irr try k pmnta s eb khit bgo pa lang ako

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by done625 View Post
    newbies irr try k pmnta s eb khit bgo pa lang ako
    Do join us! Marami pa namang di magkakakilala dito... Saka masaya ito for sure! Sige na... Join ka na.. Para madagdagan ang circle of friends mo diba?

Tsikot High Five: The Grand EB