New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In less than two weeks, we will be holding Tsikot's Grand Eyeball to celebrate our 5th year anniversary.

A highlight of the celebrations will be the First Tsikot Awards to honor, recognize and give tribute to Tsikot's illustrious, 'famous' even celebrated members who made the Tsikot experience (in other words, pagtatambay sa tsikot) quite unique, gratifying and most of all enjoyable!

Based on your suggestions and inputs, the following are the different categories for the awards:

Newbie of the Year Award
    - for members who have 300+ quality posts/threads/replies, no disciplinary actions given within the past twelve (12) months.

*Tsikot Loyalty Award - for the most pioneer (not necessarily the oldest) active member in the community who will be present during the awards.

*Tsikot Senior Citizen Award - for the oldest member of the community who will be present during the awards. Only members who registered before October 1, 2007 are eligible for this award. Proof of age (driver's license, birth certificate, etc) required during the awarding.

Mr & Ms Tsikot Friendship Award - the community's friendliest male and female members.

Tsikot Workshop Award - most helpful Tsikot member as far as giving car maintenance and driving tips and advice.

Most Humorous Tsikoteer Award - For the Tsikot member whose humor brightens up everybody's day by their jokes and sense of humor.

*Tsikot Shoutbox King and Queen

* Presence required during the awarding ceremonies.

For the rest of the categories, the awards will be sent via courier with their order of the TCard.

Awardees will be chosen based on the results of the following:

40% - admin and moderator panels' choice
    60% - members' polling results (to be opened October 21, Sunday, 5:00 pm, nomination period closing) and to be closed October 27, Saturday, 3:00 PM)

Please post your nominees (in any or all of categories).

The Awards will highlight the Tsikot High Five Grand Eyeball program scheduled October 27.

Thank you!

:car:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kasama ba yung mods and admins sa nominees?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tsikot View Post
    *Tsikot Senior Citizen Award - for the oldest member of the community who will be present during the awards. Only members who registered before October 1, 2007 are eligible for this award. Proof of age (driver's license, birth certificate, etc) required during the awarding.
    my man's got this on lock

i nominate... http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/z/ind...-profile=bunge

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    kasama ba yung mods and admins sa nominees?
    mods and admins are not included, unless na lang Tsikoteers will start or create a 'Tsikoteers' People's Choice Awards for Tsikot Admins, Super Mods and Mods'.

:car:

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    my man's got this on lock

i nominate... http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/z/ind...-profile=bunge
    + 1 on this also.

The avatar shows it all.

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    For *Tsikot Shoutbox King and Queen

1. M2 and M2K
    2. HBG Couple
    3. Niwde and ________ **
    4. Syur and AY :peace:

** pending confirmation
    Last edited by FrankDrebin; October 16th, 2007 at 10:14 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dagdag pa nga ako...this is fun:

senior citizen - bunge vs niwde11 (nakaw kung eligible ang moderators talbog sana kayo kay nicolodeon)

workshop award - this is not even close IMO. niky for the workshop, theveed for more than looks. i guess niky wins because theveed is a moderator. pls note that by "helpful" i mean not just volume, but accuracy and actual usefulness of the advice given (i.e. no car suggestion posts of "civic ownz j00" or "dooood, cut your springs!") :hihihi:

shoutbox king and queen - m2/m2k is the obvious choice pero boring kasi walang intriga. therefore i throw my support behind the niwde11/pawsacat labteam

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    This is nice...very nice!

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin View Post
    For *Tsikot Shoutbox King and Queen
    4. Syur and AY :peace:

** pending confirmation

:aray:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    dagdag pa nga ako...this is fun:

senior citizen - bunge vs niwde11 (nakaw kung eligible ang moderators talbog sana kayo kay nicolodeon)

workshop award - this is not even close IMO. niky for the workshop, theveed for more than looks. i guess niky wins because theveed is a moderator. pls note that by "helpful" i mean not just volume, but accuracy and actual usefulness of the advice given (i.e. no car suggestion posts of "civic ownz j00" or "dooood, cut your springs!") :hihihi:

shoutbox king and queen - m2/m2k is the obvious choice pero boring kasi walang intriga. therefore i throw my support behind the niwde11/pawsacat labteam

agree ako...pero gusto ko rin isingit yung HBG labteam.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Call for Nominations: First Tsikot Awards