New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Please help sobrang dami ko na mga lumang ads hindi parin nabubura pano i erase yun?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can erase your own ads by going the ad itself and there will be a checkbox that says DELETE AD and a confirm button right next to it...

HTH

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    We should have a timeout or expiration for ads. Suggestion lang naman.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL
    you can erase your own ads by going the ad itself and there will be a checkbox that says DELETE AD and a confirm button right next to it...

HTH
    CaRGirL, this is for ads in the carfinder section right? I got the same problem. I can't seem to erase my few old ads. When I try, a message says that I don't have access to delete.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if that is the case. PM me the links of the ads that you like to delete and i'll be deleting it for you... thanx...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys, we dont delete old ads... it will remain there, kasi nakaindexed na sya sa mga search engines and it is helping tsikot to get more visitors from search engines, the good part it, the more visitors we have, the more chances na mabenta yung mga used cars for sale sa classifieds.

Car girl wag na po natin idelete.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Thanks CaRGirL, jedi. So by design pala na we can't delete, and not an error. Thanks for clarifying.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    noted...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if the merchandize has been sold already, the seller should just edit his ad by clicking SOLD IT...

this way, his ad will be tagged as SOLD in ad lists when browsers and visitors searched for items similar to his.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi to all the tsikot admins and users. Good day. First of all, thank you! I posted an Ad in car.finder.ph last year and the car was sold by April 2009.

http://car.finder.ph/16/posts/11_Buy..._for_sale.html

I cant delete the Ad, it is still showing in your website. I also cannot click "sold". Please remove my Ad or change it to "sold" already. Thanks. My username in your website is ryans but for some reason I cannot login to it anymore or reset my password (I tried both username and email account). I tried clicking on report abuse button to see if it will let me add a comment. I tried emailing you also via the "contact us" page but the code is not showing properly for me. So I registered here in the forums using the same name I used before (ryans) and then replied to this thread. Please please please please change my ad to SOLD. Thanks!!!

Pls erase lahat ng lumang ads!!!