New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The last PM blast regarding the tsikot car finder classifieds was not a warning directed to particular members but a friendly reminder for all. We apologize for any misunderstanding if the PM came too strong. It was just a repeat of the announcement posted H E R E.

However, we are glad that the message came across loud and clear.

We really need everybody's cooperation to keep the Tsikot Car Finder Classifieds free from spam, repeated ad postings and inaccurate posting of prices. We really aim and will work for it to be truly of service to both our members and guests.

Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Sir baka pwede kami na lang magerase nung sarili naming product sa classified at sa tsikot galleries na rin para hindi na namin PM pa ang mods para dun..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry products cannot be deleted to maintain database integrity as much as possible. If the product is not anymore for sale... just go to your product page and click SOLD IT!

that way, the product will be considered sold and no one will inquire about it anymore.

thanks for the inquiry...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir i dnt understand it so well .. pag nag post for sale ako how long it will stay there .? will it be deleated ba or what .. kung di mabenta . and again kung may ibang items na benta ulit .. is it possible to post it at that the same thread ?

for example a hoda parts thread ? i dont know how it worx here in tsikot ..

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eya View Post
    sir i dnt understand it so well .. pag nag post for sale ako how long it will stay there .? will it be deleated ba or what .. kung di mabenta . and again kung may ibang items na benta ulit .. is it possible to post it at that the same thread ?

for example a hoda parts thread ? i dont know how it worx here in tsikot ..
    hanggat hindi mo pinipindot yung SOLD IT! button nandun lang yun, hindi madedelete.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Good move Doc Tsikot.

The ads section has been flooded with spam adverts, posers and troll posts for the past months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
ATTENTION: Tsikot Classifieds Spammers