New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ eh yung terminal bus usage, wala ba charge or baka mas mura kaya yun pinili ni Lance G.

Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    is it the same w/ air philippines?
    May instances na nag-airbridge din me sa Air Phil pero kapag peak months minsan hindi din.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    byahe namin last Nov 2011 sa HK, papunta tsaka pabalik gumamit kami ng airbridge

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    naranasan na namin umuulan tas payong lang ang katapat pag mag board ka na

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The airbridge is a bit more petty compared to other issues I've noticed. My only main concern for this is the elderly and disabled, it's definitely harder on their part.

There are several Caticlan flights a day but most of the time you'll see 3-5 cancelled flights out of those. I'm sure this has caused a lot of frustration not just for us locals but to tourists as well.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    its not only cebupac which is lousy the airports of the philippines especially in manila charges an astonishing 200 peso for terminal fee, yet they cant provide efficient quality to what we were paying for...

masyado kasing mapulitika sa pinas at andaming gustong makisawsaw...tsk tsk tsk

kung maganda at malinis sana at comportable ang lahat para sa biyahero okay lang sana...

do the math at 1000 passengers a day they are already earning 200,000 how many passengers you see at the airport... saan napupunta yung binabayarang 200??? its a public so we are all legible to take a look at the dispersal of money, but where is it?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    It's more fun at airphil express, announce cancellation at 12 midnight... near riot. I wonder if this reached the media before?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Seems like AirPhilExpress also does not use an airbridge. Saw people using the stairs yesterday.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

you don't want to sit in the upper part sa airphil express. ingay ng propeller.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123