New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: where are you going to spend your New Year's eve?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • At home

10 62.50%
  • Relative's home

1 6.25%
  • Tour abroad

1 6.25%
  • Tour locally

1 6.25%
  • Others

3 18.75%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Here at my hometown in bulacan, nothing beats the traditional welcome of new year with firecrackers- local fountains,5 rolls of 5000 rounds of sawa, kwitis, and other aerial pailaw.

OT: Bro.,- Happy New Year!

Nakita mo ba ang nasunog/sumabog na mga tindahan ng paputok diyan sa Bocaue?....

5000:boom:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    OT: Bro.,- Happy New Year!

Nakita mo ba ang nasunog/sumabog na mga tindahan ng paputok diyan sa Bocaue?....

5000:boom:
    Sarap ng Tulog ko kanina...ginising nga ako ng malakas ng pagsabog dyan sa bocaue...kasunod na mga bombero at ambulansiya..

I will spend my new year at home and browsing tsikot while waiting for the countdown.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *cvt, narinig ko lang yung pagsabog, at hindi nga ako nagkamali ng hinala, may sumabog nga na tindahan sa bocaue.

parang hindi kumpleto ang bagong taon dito pag walang ganung pangyayari

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    bahay lang...+drinks with friends

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hmmm. It was noisier than expected. I was going to drive around and blow the horn. But, a couple of teens were already blowing the car horns at their place. There were even firecrackers. Pretty wimpy though. Nothing like the warzone Manila is every New Year's Eve.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Here in Hongkong, 20 miunutes before midnight, ang ganda na ng mga paunang mga fireworks plus the laser show! pagdating ng countdown, napaka ganda ng fireworks coming from the IFC Tower tapos syncronized with the other buildings with fireworks! Galeng galeng!

Can't wait for Chinese New Year! Punta ako ulit to see the festivities! I will be going back to Manila tonight!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Where are you going to spend your 2007 New Years eve?