The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    *Br733,
    ok na yun kaysa crash landing. :D
    * istan, syempre naman.

but in this day and age? i seldom hear of planes being diverted to clark before. but recently, sobrang frequent na flights get diverted to clark due to varying reasons.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Oks na siguro yan, extra precaution, mas mahirap naman kung mag mamagaling pa yung piloto ipilit kung delikado

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by br733 View Post
    * istan, syempre naman.

but in this day and age? i seldom hear of planes being diverted to clark before. but recently, sobrang frequent na flights get diverted to clark due to varying reasons.
    Oo nga bro.,- we pass by Multinational Village at least once a week and we noticed that the runway has an unusual level of fog/smog(?) lately.

Could this be the cause of the diversion?

A resident of Multinational Village can probably check in his own observation here.....

10.3K:sumo:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May nasirang equipment ang NAIA which prevents planes from landing there when there's near zero visibility. Kaya a lot of flights are being diverted to Clark.

Saw in the news that the passengers of CebuPac were very furious dahil iniwan nalang sila sa DMIA on their own. Bahala na sila kung pano sila makaka-uwi ng Metro Manila.

I don't know about PAL passengers kung pinabayaan din or nagprovide ng transpo back to Manila.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag Cebu Pacific, huwag na kayo umasa..they are the worst airlines, I never ride with them. I don't care if they have the "cheapest" fares.

makukulit lang mga relatives ko dahil mura daw eh lahat yata ng sinakyan nila sa Cebu Pacific eh delayed.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    May nasirang equipment ang NAIA which prevents planes from landing there when there's near zero visibility. Kaya a lot of flights are being diverted to Clark.

Saw in the news that the passengers of CebuPac were very furious dahil iniwan nalang sila sa DMIA on their own. Bahala na sila kung pano sila makaka-uwi ng Metro Manila.

I don't know about PAL passengers kung pinabayaan din or nagprovide ng transpo back to Manila.
    Nadivert to clark ang sister ko sakay ang PAL Cebu to Manila, mga 8 hours sila sa Clark, sa plane lang sila pinahintay, peanut at tubig lang ang binigay, dami na nag complain kasi wala na aircon sa plane, nagwala pa raw isang American, nagmumura at gusto ibukas ang door pero bumalik naman sa Manila yung plane

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Nadivert to clark ang sister ko sakay ang PAL Cebu to Manila, mga 8 hours sila sa Clark, sa plane lang sila pinahintay, peanut at tubig lang ang binigay, dami na nag complain kasi wala na aircon sa plane, nagwala pa raw isang American, nagmumura at gusto ibukas ang door pero bumalik naman sa Manila yung plane
    yikes 8 hours inside the plane... wala pang aircon. i'd imagine some very irritated passengers. i'd rather that airlines let their passengers go on their own ex clark than wait for 8 hours inside the plane and fly back to naia.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by br733 View Post
    yikes 8 hours inside the plane... wala pang aircon. i'd imagine some very irritated passengers. i'd rather that airlines let their passengers go on their own ex clark than wait for 8 hours inside the plane and fly back to naia.
    oo nga, nahihilo na yung iba sa plane dahil umiinit na, ayaw sila ipababa sa clark, bawal daw, tapos sabi may iaakyat daw na food and drinks, pero wala naman

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ooopppsss, malabo ito....

Kapag na-install na ang kapalit ng nasirang navigational/landing aid, na sabi nila ay end of the month daw,- mawawala na kaya ang mga ganitong case ng diversion to other airports?

10.4K:shazam:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What happens when inbound flight is diverted to clark?