New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    How fast will the Philippine Embassy issue such travel documents?
    Before my wife got naturalized, she had a PH passport. When we vacationed in Turkey, she neglected to check when it was supposed to expire. It expired halfway through our stay. We had to take a bus to the PH consulate in Ankara.

The clerks there made her documents that extended the expiration date of her passport. It took a few hours. Since we arrived very early, they let us in at the back and cooked us breakfast. I guess their quarters are at the consulate too.

They could have issued her a new PH passport. But, she was getting naturalized later that year.

As a general rule, I keep my passport close to me, preferably in one of my many pockets. I keep it and other ID cards (plus spare bills) separate from my wallet.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 5th, 2016 at 05:46 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    i use a narrow and compact "sling" bag that goes over my chest. flight attendants never bothered me to stow it away.

inside are cash, travel documents, flashlight, emergency meds, basic first aid, phones, mp3 player, earphones, etc.
    I have a similar one,- but contains only travel documents, cash, handphone... Flashlight and emergency medicines seem to be likely additions... thanks.

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12