New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san ba may magandang pag reception an malapit sa ortigas, pwera hotel hehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    How about Bahay ng Alumni in UP Diliman? A bit far, I know (about a 15 minute drive), but their rates are good. It's only 1,800 per hour for the ground floor... it's airy, and the ambience is good, parking is very easy, and if you know a life donor (alumni association), you can get a 15% discount.

Just held our daughter's baptismal reception there, but on the second floor.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mhelskie
    Yep, Bahay ng Alumni sa UP. Presko ang ambience, perfect for summer.

Have you also tried the PSE auditorium sa Ortigas? We had a wedding there, ok naman. Downside is the rather limited space.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mhelskie
    pwede sa tektite... cost of the place is 20K.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11
    *glenn; ayaw mo na talaga pakawalan ha.:D
    nakow papa edwin...kung alam mo lang kung baket.hehehehe..mahirap pakawalan eh.hehehe

m2..aba hinay hinay lang!!!mukhang desedido ka na ah!easy lang mehn!imbitahin mo naman ako.hehehe.bilin mo na kasi yung galant at nang may pang down nako sa place.hehehe

baiskee: di pwedeng di mauwi sa simbahan eh...chinese kasi kaya mejo complicated.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002

dino lara will do our photo
    jason magbanua for our video
    randy ortiz for our entourage
    notes and flowers as our stylist
    max tiu as our emcee

still to look for are limo, make up artist, lights and sound.

sheep - so how did your video went out with jason? i heard a story like such as well, but we still decided to get him for the quality of work he produce, his work really make a big difference...

bogeyman - sayang kung alam ko na me coordinator tsikot i got you nalang sana, matagal kona di nagbabasa ng thread na to up until today, we got pooh as our coordinator, care to comment on her work, so far meron na siyang 2 demerits, wag na niyang dagdagan yun...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post

dino lara will do our photo
    jason magbanua for our video
    randy ortiz for our entourage
    notes and flowers as our stylist
    max tiu as our emcee

still to look for are limo, make up artist, lights and sound.

sheep - so how did your video went out with jason? i heard a story like such as well, but we still decided to get him for the quality of work he produce, his work really make a big difference...

bogeyman - sayang kung alam ko na me coordinator tsikot i got you nalang sana, matagal kona di nagbabasa ng thread na to up until today, we got pooh as our coordinator, care to comment on her work, so far meron na siyang 2 demerits, wag na niyang dagdagan yun...

Paul Refol for make-up.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Good morning! I need help... my friend is looking for a black stretched lincoln towncar (rent). Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    I recommend you to check out Juan Carlo the Caterer.. Great services that you won't really wanna miss. Proven to be very articulate with their passion in catering... and the food? I must say it is really amazing and elegant. If you want here's a link to their site, check it out: Juan Carlo The Caterer

My sister had them for her wedding and it is so much adorn by others.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Wedding Questions?