Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^its more fun in the philippines

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I am not happy here but I want a US passport. Initially my Mom was the one pushing me to leave but now she is asking me to go home. Sometimes I feel like crying here because I have to do everything myself. I also don't have freedom because I am not allowed to walk or drive alone.

you weren't bred to do dishes

even your own dishes

you know that and your mom knows that

she wants you home

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Retirement area. The Philippines is fun if I don't have to work for a living, I dictate my own pace, and I can leave any time I so choose.

Oh. wait. You mean for your situation. My bad. The above was for me

I can't think of any. Well, it would be a good idea to hire an immigration lawyer.

As for education..... See what a credit translation agency(such as WES) can do to convert you PH college credits to US credits. They converted all of my general courses from Mapua. I was able to take up a new major right away when I resumed college.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 27th, 2019 at 11:46 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Retirement area. The Philippines is fun if I don't have to work for a living, I dictate my own pace, and I can leave any time I so choose.

Oh. wait. You mean for your situation. My bad. The above was for me

I can't think of any. Well, it would be a good idea to hire an immigration lawyer.

As for education..... See what a credit translation agency(such as WES) can do to convert you PH college credits to US credits. They converted all of my general courses from Mapua. I was able to take up a new major right away when I resumed college.
    My in laws are back here, basically they have 3 pensions, enough for them to live comfortably till their golden years..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Put it on bullet form so it is easier to read.

I need to be in ph for the following reason
    - sell my property accounting to approx usd/php
    - sell my car accounting to aprox usd/php
    - file resignation properly
    - no brothers or sister to take care of leg work
    - "2nd mom" (change this to proper) that is now consider part of the family needs arrangement to be taken care of
    - I need to start the engines of my two Toyota Corollas or else the batteries will be discharged.
    - I forgot to feed my dogs.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    "my xxxxx died."
    but a warning! you might run out of xxxxx'es.
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I am not happy here but I want a US passport. Initially my Mom was the one pushing me to leave but now she is asking me to go home. Sometimes I feel like crying here because I have to do everything myself. I also don't have freedom because I am not allowed to walk or drive alone.
    matuwa ka cathey wala ka freedom jan. Pag ininsist mo democracy sa auntie and uncle mo eh tingnan mo nangyayari ngayon puro hate crime. 20 dead texas tapos 9 sa ohio. Nabaliw na mga kano.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    matuwa ka cathey wala ka freedom jan. Pag ininsist mo democracy sa auntie and uncle mo eh tingnan mo nangyayari ngayon puro hate crime. 20 dead texas tapos 9 sa ohio. Nabaliw na mga kano.
    ano connection ng hate crimes sa relationship mo kay auntie and uncle?
    heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    eh dok meron dahilan bakit mahigpit si tita and tito. Paranoid sila sa america .

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    with the ssn uuwi ka pa ba? 15$ ka naman na 🤔

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast