New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    o yeah for some reason i love your filipino style pizza like green witch (dont know if that's the right spelling or i just for got the name)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 4agze View Post
    o yeah for some reason i love your filipino style pizza like green witch (dont know if that's the right spelling or i just for got the name)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^ nice one...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    For subic, the place to be is near the Boardwalk. The best hotel there is the Lighthouse hote, but it cost us 10K a night. the legend hotel (not the legend suites) is a short walk away from there but it also has great facilities for a much much more affordable price.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xer View Post
    mga sirs, uo ko lang po thread ulit

just want to ask kung ok lang po ba subic park hotel (http://www.subicparkhotel.com/) ? Accessible po ba sa mga puwedeng puntahan sa loob ng sbma mismo like ocean adventure? Gusto ko po kasing ipasyal daughter ko which is just 3 1/2yo, mag enjoy po kaya sa mga puwedeng puntahan mga sirs? I'm planning on an overnight stay, arriving sbma early in the morning and leaving smba next day around 2pm?

Thank's in advance po mga sirs
    may katabing beach resort ang ocean adventure, nakalimutan ko name . maganda dun at masarap ang food. sa zoobic safari sigurado mag enjoy ang bata na di takot sa mga animals

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretShop View Post
    may katabing beach resort ang ocean adventure, nakalimutan ko name . maganda dun at masarap ang food. sa zoobic safari sigurado mag enjoy ang bata na di takot sa mga animals
    Camayan Beach?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    yes sir, its camayan beach resort, kaya lang wala na kasi sa budget. well, hopefully matuloy kami. thank's mga sirs, really appreciate your suggestions

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ECG View Post
    Camayan Beach?
    ayun, Camayan Beach Resort . We had our lunch there after visiting Ocean Adventure.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    When we go to Subic, we stay at the Legenda Suites. We're planning to go there this weekend, but, LS is under renovation.

May place ba sa Subic similar to LS units with two big rooms and a big sala (to accommodate 12 - 15 persons) and the price is affordable? And, bringing and cooking of food are allowed.

:car: [SIZE="1"]4147[/SIZE]
    Last edited by j_avonni; February 1st, 2009 at 03:57 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    if you are on a tight budget for an overnight and want a beach, there as some beach/cove in Morong, Bataan namely Sunset Cove and Sweetwater, some TV series from GMA7 and Guinoo's White Castle was shot there. Its a couple of kms away from the Morong Gate of SBMA. I just found if from PEX thread. A good itenerary is to visit Zoobic Safari by Day 1 in the morning have lunch then head to the beach resort, spend the night there, then checkout around 11pm the next day then visit Ocean Adventure after lunch. then head back to Manila

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Vacation in Subic - any suggestions?