New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nocchi View Post
    Hi guys! buhayin lang natin yung thread 2005 pa yung last post...

For those who have any ideas for an overnight stay in or near Subic, please post your suggestions.

I will be with my girlfriend and on a budget sana, rates around 2.5k is fine for me pero better kung may lower pa pero nice place to stay ofcourse.

Thanks for any inputs!

if you like to stay in a resort with a beach you can swim in just stay in one of the resorts in barreto. with your budget i would suggest playa papagayo, mirage or arizona..

if you want to stay inside the former base, you can stay in one of those resort/hotels near the board walk. lighthouse and marina are good places but are pricey. subic park hotel or bayfront hotel are more affordable. it will be nice to stay in these places if you plan to go on a gimmick in the evening.

enjoy your trip!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gerald_g View Post
    if you like to stay in a resort with a beach you can swim in just stay in one of the resorts in barreto. with your budget i would suggest playa papagayo, mirage or arizona..

if you want to stay inside the former base, you can stay in one of those resort/hotels near the board walk. lighthouse and marina are good places but are pricey. subic park hotel or bayfront hotel are more affordable. it will be nice to stay in these places if you plan to go on a gimmick in the evening.

enjoy your trip!

alright sir, thanks for your suggestions! very much appreciated!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nocchi View Post
    Hi guys! buhayin lang natin yung thread 2005 pa yung last post...

For those who have any ideas for an overnight stay in or near Subic, please post your suggestions.

I will be with my girlfriend and on a budget sana, rates around 2.5k is fine for me pero better kung may lower pa pero nice place to stay ofcourse.

Thanks for any inputs!
    if you're gonna be with your GF, I don't think you will still think of swimming..:naughty2: hehehe

kulong na lang kayo sa room...joke lang

since overnight lang kayo, I think it's better na mag hotel na lang kayo..I'm just not sure kung ok pa rin ang Legenda...'coz it's been a while since I stayed there....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    subic ang init dyan i always stay once a year sa binakayan rest house grabe sobra init pag-summer mas mainit pa sa metro considering hindi naman masikip sa subic

ngaun ka parang tinatamad na ako eh wala naman nakikita kungdi old duty free shops na meron na din naman din mga products dito

tingin ko lang talaga maganda mag-business dyan kasi mas accessible na port area yan kaysa batangas

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kung Hotel and Resort,- there is Camayan Beach, beside Ocean Adventure Park. Okay na rin ang beach diyan.... Malayo nga lang iyan sa mga gimikan sa city.... If you want na malapit sa city/baywalk kung saan nandoon ang mga restaurants, I suggest you stay sa Subic International Hotel....

5707:tumbleweed:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    mga sirs, uo ko lang po thread ulit

just want to ask kung ok lang po ba subic park hotel (http://www.subicparkhotel.com/) ? Accessible po ba sa mga puwedeng puntahan sa loob ng sbma mismo like ocean adventure? Gusto ko po kasing ipasyal daughter ko which is just 3 1/2yo, mag enjoy po kaya sa mga puwedeng puntahan mga sirs? I'm planning on an overnight stay, arriving sbma early in the morning and leaving smba next day around 2pm?

Thank's in advance po mga sirs

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xer View Post

just want to ask kung ok lang po ba subic park hotel (http://www.subicparkhotel.com/) ? Accessible po ba sa mga puwedeng puntahan sa loob ng sbma mismo like ocean adventure? Gusto ko po kasing ipasyal daughter ko which is just 3 1/2yo, mag enjoy po kaya sa mga puwedeng puntahan mga sirs? I'm planning on an overnight stay, arriving sbma early in the morning and leaving smba next day around 2pm?

ok naman. medyo maliit lang yung pool. choose also a room na nasa right side. yung left side kasi tabi ng bar. maingay sa gabi.

mga 30 min. drive siguro to ocean adveture.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thank's for the reply sir ECG, iyun kasi medyo affordable sa budget.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xer View Post

subic park hotel is getting a bit old. it has been overshadowed by the newer hotels in that area like lighthouse, marina etc.. we stayed there 3 years ago and looking from the outside now, i can say that it has not been well preserved/maintained over the years.. from that area, ocean adventure will still be a 20 - 30 minute drive. you can also bring your daughter to zoobic safari.. i go to subic every year and i still enjoy my vacation everytime i go there. there's still alot of places to go to and enjoy. have a nice trip

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    a month ago just got back from vacation in phil. i actually stayed at SBMA light house very nice, i was expecting low quality stuff like bed and TV or AC but they did have a very good comfortable bed and LCD tv so very satisfied. i also meet cute girls in SBMA food is very good eat most of the time in coco lime and very good bars out side SBMA i think they call it magsaysay blvd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Vacation in Subic - any suggestions?