Quote Originally Posted by Kalinaw_75
Mayroon naba ritong naka punta na sa Camiguin Island? Share nyo naman kung anong place sa C.I. magandang puntahan at tsaka magkano dapat yung budget.

On the other hand, saan ang magandang weekend getaway Batangas or Quezon. Paki advise na rin yung place at tsaka budget for an overnight stay..... thx in advance sa info.
bossing, napakaganda ng camiguin though hindi pa ako nakapunta dun. it is an island na nasa harap lang ng jagna, bohol or cagayan de oro. i'm from jagna, bohol and folks from bohol testifies to the beauty of C.I. just browse the web of camiguin. well you'll have a chance to visit bohol too. here's an info on how to get there from bohol... got it from a forum.

"Hello there... There is no more direct ferry service from Bohol to Camiguin, used to have one. Anyway, if you really want to visit the island of camiguin, you need to take ferry ride from Tagbilaran city or from Jagna to the port of Cagayan de Oro. Take a taxi from Cagayan de oro pier to AGORA terminal (15min. ride). Take a bus from Agora terminal to Balingoan pier ( Bachelor express takes 2hrs), where you can catch a small ferry ride to the Island of camiguin. Take note, last trip ferry from the port of Balingoan to Binoni port in camiguin is 4PM. there is a frequent ferry trip (hourly) from Balingon to Binoni from 7am. Remember, there is also a trip from balingon to Guinsiliban port in camiguin, don't take that trip as it is a bit far to your main destination. You should take a ferry trip from Balingoan to BINONI. From binoni, take a public Jeep/FX ride to Mambajao, the capital of the Island(1 hr journey). All the nice resort, mostly located in mambajao. Advisable stay in camiguin should be at least 3 days. Don't miss to visit the white Island (its a must) just 20min banka ride from agohay beach resort. Hire a multicab or jeepney that can take you round the island for a day, this include visits to the tourist spots (e.g. Ardent hot spring, Katibawasan falls, Sto. Nino cold spring, Walk way etc.) It is nice to travel with friends to visit the Island. Camiguin "D Island beyond your imagination""