New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mayroon naba ritong naka punta na sa Camiguin Island? Share nyo naman kung anong place sa C.I. magandang puntahan at tsaka magkano dapat yung budget.

On the other hand, saan ang magandang weekend getaway Batangas or Quezon. Paki advise na rin yung place at tsaka budget for an overnight stay..... thx in advance sa info.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anyone here who knows of a cheap place that is relatively near Manila for an overnight stay? Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Anyone here who knows of a cheap place that is relatively near Manila for an overnight stay? Thanks!
    Wise? Victoria Court?

Madami naman hotels & motels along the area of Ermita. You can do a drive by to choose the best rates for you.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    A cousin of mine stayed at the Taal Vista Lodge Hotel in Tagaytay overnight for P5,500.00, inlcusive of buffet breakfast. This is weekend rate daw. If you stay from Sunday to Monday, its only P2.5k overnight. Standard room, twin sharing.

HTH!
    Last edited by Altis6453; July 14th, 2006 at 07:12 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang mahal na pala sa Taal Vista... sa Legend Hotel (in Pioneer) nasa P3.5K lang kasi.

Oist GH, hindi sa ganun! :green:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Coron in Busuanga, Palawan. You can get there by sea (Super Ferry (overnite)) or by air (forgot the name of the airline). Madaming private beaches dun. The place is great for scuba diving, lots of ship wrecks.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Here are the rates in Amanpulo http://www.travelph.com/resorts/Pala...pulo/rates.htm

We assisted in the booking of a famous Hollywood couple(?) there last year. They stayed for one week with their bodyguards and other staffs. I was supposed to be there but was not allowed by their staffs for paparazzi-proofing. Sayang. Paborito ko pa naman ang actress. And my wife is a big fan of the actor.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dyelibins
    mahal sa amanpulo di ba? the very first people who were able to get there were elizabeth taylor, michael jackson, tom cruise, the prince of brunei, and the super rich pinoys?

and i heard private island daw to. hassle magpa-book and you need to ride pa a helicopter to reach the place. kasama sa fee DAW yun. taray!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZ333
    i agree with happy_gilmore,

ganda sa davao, linis kahit nsa urban area ka na...
    magandang rehab din daw ang davao sa mga chain smokers. sabi kasi ng sister ko, dapat daw dun ako tumira. ====~~

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    akala ko sa cebu yung island na maraming hollywood stars ang nagpupunta, like antoniobanderas&melanie, eddie murphy, tom cruise etc. naikwento nung kumpare ko na yung uncle dun nagwowork (security dept). baka amanpulo palayun. may private air strip kaya ang island na yun at hindi na dumadaan sa cebu intl?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Vacation Options Please