New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Originally posted by JAZ333
    i agree with happy_gilmore,

ganda sa davao, linis kahit nsa urban area ka na...

ganda rin beach....

kaso wag mag barko, sobra tagal ng byahe 2N 3D kakainip.
    au contare, get a suite sa barko, dagdag romance din un.pwede pa watch mga dolphins (and sharks?) na sumusunod sa ship... cheap cruise... :lol:

check out the website ng superferry, magaganda naman yata mga suites nila. then pabalik na lang mag-plane.

by land, parang 45hrs yta. dadaan ka ng quezon, bicol, samar, then sasakay sa ferry un bus, then land trip uli sa mindanao.

why not check websites ng mga airlines? PAL has palakabayan packages. check out din wowphilippines or tourism.gov.ph para makita mo where may event or festivities coinciding with your anniversary.
    Last edited by dyelibins; June 3rd, 2004 at 01:57 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i suggest Palawan

Amanpulo, you'll never go wrong

para kayong si Adan at Eba pag nandun kayo

its paradise!!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by dyelibins
    au contare, get a suite sa barko, dagdag romance din un.pwede pa watch mga dolphins (and sharks?) na sumusunod sa ship... cheap cruise... :lol:

check out the website ng superferry, magaganda naman yata mga suites nila. then pabalik na lang mag-plane.

by land, parang 45hrs yta. dadaan ka ng quezon, bicol, samar, then sasakay sa ferry un bus, then land trip uli sa mindanao.

why not check websites ng mga airlines? PAL has palakabayan packages. check out din wowphilippines or tourism.gov.ph para makita mo where may event or festivities coinciding with your anniversary.

agree with dyelibins suggestion too, yun nga lang, if you have time to spare...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Originally posted by edzzz
    i suggest Palawan

Amanpulo, you'll never go wrong...

mahal sa amanpulo di ba? the very first people who were able to get there were elizabeth taylor, michael jackson, tom cruise, the prince of brunei, and the super rich pinoys?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    if you have not been to pagudpud, i suggest you try it. nice place, white sand, malapit and you dont even need to ride a plane.

marami pa alternative place near to visit.

with that budget! you can go everywhere in ilocos...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    With that budget, why not get a cruise ticket for couple? :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually i would prefer the beaches of Samal Island and not the the beaches of Davao itself.

Samal Island is just a P5/person boat ride from the area near the road going to the old airport.

At P20K puede ka na siguro sa Waterfront Davao with the side trip to the Pearl Farm sa Samal.

Pero sa cheap options, stay at the Marco Polo or Apo View and then boat ride to Samal Island.

Other places to visit in Davao would be the Phil Eagle Santuary in Calinan.

Other options, is really Palawan-

I think Dos Palmas Resort would be cheaper than Amanpulo.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    davao nga! oks talaga dun. cheap food everywhere. madami din gimik places while you're in downtown. you can also see the first phil eagle born in captivity sa zoo. pearl farm din is there. dami ka options.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    $500 per night sa aman pulo. off peak yun.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    palawan! tama, or davao! maganda nga dun... wala nga lang nightlife masyado compared to bora...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Vacation Options Please