New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    US non immigrant visa fee will cost $131. starting Jan 01, 2008. those who had paid $100. before the increase, will be processed only if they are scheduled and appear for visa interview before Jan 31, 2008. Applicants who paid prior $100. and appear for visa interviews after Jan. 31,2007 must pay the difference of $31. before they will be interviewed.

source: http://manila.usembassy.gov

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    at 40pesos per dollar its only 5240, nun 55pesos per dollar at 100dollars it 5500...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Mura pa din.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hehe

goes to show the USD is losing value

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti na lang matagal pa expiration ng visa ko....

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hehe

goes to show the USD is losing value
    Some Fil-Ams I know say the same thing. Not a lot of them don't seem to want to go to Europe nowadays, especially in the UK for the dollar's value is halved the moment they land in the UK. Currently, it is $2.10+/- to the UK sterling. The same thing with the Canadian Dollar. The American dollar used to buy more Canadian dollar. Now, they're practically the same value. It is not budget-wise for the Americans to go to these countries for holidays now. Their dollars buy less and less. In a way, this affects the Phils. because our money is pegged by MIF to the American dollar. Kawawa tayo...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mang ponso View Post
    Some Fil-Ams I know say the same thing. Not a lot of them don't seem to want to go to Europe nowadays, especially in the UK for the dollar's value is halved the moment they land in the UK. Currently, it is $2.10+/- to the UK sterling. The same thing with the Canadian Dollar. The American dollar used to buy more Canadian dollar. Now, they're practically the same value. It is not budget-wise for the Americans to go to these countries for holidays now. Their dollars buy less and less. In a way, this affects the Phils. because our money is pegged by MIF to the American dollar. Kawawa tayo...
    re: my post above.

Last sentence should read "IMF" and not "MIF". My last remaining brain cell is malfunctioning as it is... he, he, he

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    pano na ba proseso nila ng pag renew ng b1/b2 ngayon? balita ko wala na daw drop box.. paparenew na kasi ako next month...

thanks...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, wala ng drop box...you need to go and do all the procedure all over again..bayad ka muna sa BPI then call their hotlines and pa schedule ka for interview....

US non immigrant visa fee in Manila will cost 1. starting Jan. 01, 2008!