New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aga_cruz View Post
    ako sa jan 9 pa pupunta ng baguio ano ba temp dyan sir GH?
    Try to enter the strada club treand me mga taga baguio doon they can give you assistance and advice.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just saw on TV that all the hotels in Baguio are full booked already. hehe.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Will they be fully booked until the first week of January?

I was hoping that people would have enough of the holidays in Baguio and decide that it would be best to spend New Year in Metro Manila....

Looks like we will be a part of the big crowd, after the New Year frenzy.....

7202:bruce_lee:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I never thought I'd love driving around Metro Manila until now. Makati is like a ghost town! Just a while ago it took me 8 minutes from Paranaque to Magallanes. hehel

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

OT: Yup,- we were at ATC a few minutes ago, and the only crowded place in the area was the Makati Supermarket..... Also, the traffic along Zapote-Alabang Road was way too light than usual.... Although, earlier, from Sucat (and going to Alabang), I noticed that the northbound lane of SLEX was backed up by more than 4Km (from Sucat to Alabang). Could it be that people from the south are now rushing back to MM?.....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I just saw on TV that all the hotels in Baguio are full booked already. hehe.
    As of this morning, the traffic basically dissappeared with most of the visitors leaving baguio city.

BTW, the Manor Hotel in Camp John Hay is fully booked.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I never thought I'd love driving around Metro Manila until now. Makati is like a ghost town! Just a while ago it took me 8 minutes from Paranaque to Magallanes. hehel
    And on the other side... NLEX going to manila was jammed up to beyond Valenzuela and took nearly an hour to reach EDSA from the start of the jam.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    And on the other side... NLEX going to manila was jammed up to beyond Valenzuela and took nearly an hour to reach EDSA from the start of the jam.

Thanks for the advise GH...... My predicted scenario has some level of success so far.... We'll see when we go there after New Year.....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Palagi ng ma-traffic dito sa Baguio. Masyado na talagang crowded unlike nung nasa college pa ako. The weather now here is very nice. Ang sarap ng lamig.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Traffic is so unpredictable. Now I don't know when I am supposed to go to Tagaytay. What's the temp in Baguio?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Trip to bagiuo