New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    haha..Iba na napuntahan ng usapan.. si OB kasi eh..lol

Mga sir any idea sa MALAYAN at Blue Cross?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoyJo View Post
    haha..Iba na napuntahan ng usapan.. si OB kasi eh..lol

Mga sir any idea sa MALAYAN at Blue Cross?
    I have tried Prudential Guarantee for a 10-day trip to EU for a family of 4 and the premium is around P4K.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A lot of credit cards have free travel insurance if you use their card to book your plane tickets. Just ask for the policy from the credit card's respective insurer when applying for Schengen Visa.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    A lot of credit cards have free travel insurance if you use their card to book your plane tickets. Just ask for the policy from the credit card's respective insurer when applying for Schengen Visa.
    Aren't those type of insurance cover only the duration of the flight? For Schengen, they require another coverage while you are visiting the EU countries for medical and other emergency cases.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Aren't those type of insurance cover only the duration of the flight? For Schengen, they require another coverage while you are visiting the EU countries for medical and other emergency cases.

For my BDO Amex card, the travel insurance coverage is for the duration of my trip. The insurer is Pacific Cross. They are Schengen accredited.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Pacific Cross or BPI/MS? For UK trip.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Is it too risky not to get travel insurance if staying in the US for 5 months (as tourist)? My Tita is asking me, personally I would get, pero I'm wondering if it's normal not to get?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Is it too risky not to get travel insurance if staying in the US for 5 months (as tourist)? My Tita is asking me, personally I would get, pero I'm wondering if it's normal not to get?

If the destination country is too costly if may medical emergency, much better if kukuha nalang.
    Magkano additional expense if with insurance?

My experience was in Japan.
    Buti nalang hindi ko napa cancel insurance sa ticket.
    Was able to claim with PAL for the medical expenses I paid in Japan.
    Reimbursement method nga lang yung sa akin, hiningi lang nila mga resibo ng clinic bill including the medicine receipts.
    No questions asked regarding sa receipt, naka nihongo lahat, siguro dahil hindi agad maintindihan at wala pang google translate noon.

No idea if ano process if malakihan na ang amount and insurance na dapat mag directly pay instead of paying the hospital in advance.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010

Get one po kamo.
    Mura lang naman travel insurance.
    Annual one should cover it.
    Di na pi ba hinahanap yan for visa application or sa immigration?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

kumuha na kayo. it's only money.
    "piece of mind.". it's priceless.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast