New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Guys any suggestion kung anong pwedeng puntahan sa Tagaytay? Except Sky Ranch(been there twice this year)? One whole day lang pala kami.Saka May coding ba sa Tagaytay at Cavite? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post
    Guys any suggestion kung anong pwedeng puntahan sa Tagaytay? Except Sky Ranch(been there twice this year)? One whole day lang pala kami.Saka May coding ba sa Tagaytay at Cavite? Thanks!

If ou like the outdoors, check out nature discovery camp, beside picnic grove, its a new campsite, bring a tent , foldable seats and food, you can make ihaw ihaw also and there is a pool. Wide open spaces for kids to run around, ok for kite flying and bird watching
    Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Btw thats not my flickr acctn

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/pr...XdwDxofmY=s0-d

Nature Discovery Camp–Tagaytay holiday tripcation v.2 part 2 ~ Azrael's Merryland - a life blog and reporting for lifestyle,food,travel,tech,popculture and events

If youre into mountain biking, try going up tagaytay via cardiac and silang trails, then grab a room at tagaytay, go down in the morning, if youre going to tagaytay just to go to the malls there, there are better malls in manila

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post

You may try the Parks there such as the Palace in the Sky (Peoples Park) and Picnic Grove

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    No number coding in the whole of cavite province, including tagaytay.