New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by maestro
    dun sa mga tourista/tnt/at balak mag-hanap ng asawa dun....apply kayo thru their hotline 1-909-101-0000 (PLDT) or 1-903-101-0000 (Bayantel) or 1-900-101-0000 (Globe). They will give you an appointment for your interview. If you call today, sandali lang, mga around August ma-i-interview ka na (ganun katagal ang interview sked, hehehehe)

Dont forget, you pay $100 for your application...pag-na-deny ka, good buy $100!!!
    that long? wow! and that expensive!? wow! I am speechless. Only America's like that!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually tama si Karel. Its just that from the consultants experience the demand right now is for people with Engineering backgrounds. Specially place like Calgary, right now they are into building infrastructure. (telecom, roads etc...) Puro bundok at lakes kasi Canada :D

Anyway wala naman bayad mag pa acess doon sa Consultant na kakilala ko...so kung interesado kayo PM nyo ko...i'll give the contact details.

Yung sa investors visa puwede din yon....kaya lang you have to cough up around 300k USD...deposit it to them for 4 years...NO INTERST...thats right ...NO INTEREST

Karel : Your Canadian right? :D

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    what i know, inalis na yung makakakuha ka ng us visa via drop box lang with no apperance needed after the 9/11, but then that was only applicable for visa renewal... sa ngayon lahat na kelangan ng apperance...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    baka appearance...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    had my interview last week. Heard na may balak sila increase yun application form to US$200...to discourage daw yun mga walang K (potential TNT).

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    FRT, yup. I'm Canadian but I was born there so I didn't have to go through applying etc. I know how long an application is processed etc because I have friends and relatives both in taiwan and in the Philippines who are applying or who have applied for Canadian Immigration Visas. Apparently, they process applications faster in HK, I don't know why.

Re: US Visa, I think it's they are really being careful. I don't blame them. After what happened in 9/11, I would really be strict in issuing VISAS. Kaya lang US$200??? that's too much!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What can you buy with 200USD? 2nd hand IPOD...good badminton racquet...etc...:D

Sana naman di nila increase.

OT: Karel its good you can speak tagalog (or understand it)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by mikline
    what i know, inalis na yung makakakuha ka ng us visa via drop box lang with no apperance needed after the 9/11, but then that was only applicable for visa renewal... sa ngayon lahat na kelangan ng apperance...
    You're right! before the 9/11 pwede drop box and even new application. got mine and 10yrs multiple pa

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    FRT, oo! marunong ako tagalog and kakaintindi ako din.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: And marunong ka din Chinese-Mandarin? (i saw on the other board you were talking to my wife in chinese)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
sure u.s visa