New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala na ksi yung US bases dito.
    dati apply ka lang sa US navy/airforce tapos ipasa mo yung requirements, off to San Diego ka na!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    dun sa mga tourista/tnt/at balak mag-hanap ng asawa dun....apply kayo thru their hotline 1-909-101-0000 (PLDT) or 1-903-101-0000 (Bayantel) or 1-900-101-0000 (Globe). They will give you an appointment for your interview. If you call today, sandali lang, mga around August ma-i-interview ka na (ganun katagal ang interview sked, hehehehe)

Dont forget, you pay $100 for your application...pag-na-deny ka, good buy $100!!!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ...good bye pala...sowi.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by van_wilder
    my grandma petitioned us last week... matagal ba yun? sana kasi matagal eh...
    hi! my cousin was petitioned when he was 5, may asawa na siya when his papers got approved. grabe!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    nuon 2001 nakakuha ako ng b1/b2 without appearance via drop box lang, 10 yrs. pa binigay sa akin.
    iba na siguro policy nila ngayon.
    Last edited by xpac; May 31st, 2004 at 03:39 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by karel_zhou
    hi! my cousin was petitioned when he was 5, may asawa na siya when his papers got approved. grabe!
    Ha! mabilis na pala yung 9 years!

Canada na lang kayo.....i have contact with a credible agency.(PM me)

2 to 3 years maximum. Oo nga pala dapat medyo technical background (Engineering , computer tech etc...) they have lowered the points to 67 (up to when i dont know)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    frt::: prerequisite ba yung technical background? hindi ba pwede yung managerial/corporate background? i'm very interested kasi eh.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Originally posted by frt
    Ha! mabilis na pala yung 9 years!

Canada na lang kayo.....i have contact with a credible agency.(PM me)

2 to 3 years maximum. Oo nga pala dapat medyo technical background (Engineering , computer tech etc...) they have lowered the points to 67 (up to when i dont know)
    yah me too! pwede ba corporate experience?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aba Bob! Illegal recruitment yan ha!

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    I am no expert on canadian immigration but what I know is just based on experience. The most important thing is you reach the points required whether you are technical or not. If you really want fast processing, go for an investor's visa. I would also advice to get a consultant before submitting your documents because the processing is faster. Causes of delay in processing is lack of docs. Before you submit, you should have complete and accurate documents. This can help you skip the interview part. Decide which province you want to settle in. I suggest choosing a location where you have relatives who can help you settle in. Provinces with low population tend to be more lenient thus faster processing.

I am also not aware of the processing time in the PI but 3 years is too long. Usually, the most is 2 years. If you have good documents, you can leave in less than 2 years. Hard part about applying is that you have to be 100% sure that you want to leave. SOmetimes, the visa they give you expires in a month or so...meaning, you have 1 month to dispose things you don't need which is entirely everything....

You can't go wrong with Canada. :D People are friendly and nice. Opportunities are great. Good luck!
    Last edited by karel_zhou; May 31st, 2004 at 04:37 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
sure u.s visa