New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    we're planning a xmas picnic on the 25th..we're 7 in the family..and i want a serene, clean, nice place to have one...

pls suggest any place and the direction going there...thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS TSIKOTEERS!!!

PLEASE include places na rin within Laguna area...

MODS...pano ba idagdag /laguna sa title?
    Last edited by spongee; December 19th, 2007 at 08:34 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Tagaytay: I assume that you're bringing your own foood. Picnic Grove should be it (turn left at the rotonda).... Also, there are a few huts for rent if you turn right at the rotonda....

(I was about to suggest Caliraya in Cavinti, Laguna (but I noticed that you changed your title, with preference to Tagaytay)

4909:coffee:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Tagaytay: I assume that you're bringing your own foood. Picnic Grove should be it (turn left at the rotonda).... Also, there are a few huts for rent if you turn right at the rotonda....

(I was about to suggest Caliraya in Cavinti, Laguna (but I noticed that you changed your title, with preference to Tagaytay)

oo nga no...siguro i'll consider laguna na rin..anywhere those 2 basta wag na batangas...

yes CVT pls..if u have a place to suggest in laguna ok na ok...thanks

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

If you're coming from QC, you can turn left at Ortigas Extension and go up to Antipolo, following the route going to Teresa and Montalban... There are actually a good number of picnic places there (Rizal) on the zigzag roads in the mountains, overlooking Laguna de Bay.... Not sure though if you can bring your own food, but there are huts (I think[?] for rent)...

Once you're out of the mountain range,- you can turn left at Famy going towards Real, Quezon, which is about an hour's drive from the intersection. There are huts along the beach for rent. You can actually buy fresh seafoods along the way and have them cooked for you....

You can go straight (not turn left to Real) and drive until you reach Cavinti, Laguna. Turn left on the mountain road going up to Caliraya Lake (about 30-minute drive from the intersection). There is this place called Lagos del Sol fronting the man-made Caliraya Lake where you can relax. (Not sure though if you can bring your own food here). But the restaurant there is very good and the ambiance is really relaxing since there are a lot of trees and vegetations.

Going further straight(not turn left to Caliraya), you will pass by the town of Pagsanjan and then go up the mountain range going towards Cavinti, (you can divert to Majayjay), and Luisiana which leads to Lucban. There are resorts along the way. There is a good picnic place in Majayjay, beside the rumbling stream.

Enjoy!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    while you're at caliraya, you can go fishing....season now for the Florida bass.....I used to go there every week to fish....

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    while you're at caliraya, you can go fishing....season now for the Florida bass.....I used to go there every week to fish....

You're right bro.... Do you own a boat there?

Whew! cold season = bass fishing.....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

You're right bro.... Do you own a boat there?

Whew! cold season = bass fishing.....

how I wish I have one... just renting....but it's been 2-3 yrs since I've been there....ganun pa rin ba doon?

suggestions: picnic places in tagaytay