New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Anong advice nyo ok puntahan dito?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    When you travel by land, you need to get to Surigao City for a barge or motorized fishing boat that will take you to Siargao. We opted to stay in one of the resorts in General Luna (there are so many in GL). September is the best time for cloud 9 surfing enthusiasts. But if you wanna explore the islets nearby Siargao, summer is the best time to go there. Ask around for cheap boats that could take you to these islets and they will take you to, to name a few, naked island and sohoton. Ask them about Bucas Grande too. The island is composed of quaint municipalities, even its city. Im planning to go back there.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thanks ab_initio

Sa june ako pupunta. Hindi naman bagyuhin yung surigao and siargao sa month na yun? Gulat ako kasi sa nabasa ko ang bagyo daw jan from december to february.

Sa siargao i will stay at general luna tapos magisland hop sa daku island, naked island and guyam island. Bucas grande in sohoton ang ganda daw.

How about surigao city where do i stay here na gitna tapos iikutin ko mga beaches?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    sa GL pwede ka dun mag start to get to their beaches. just ask the resort people how to get to those islands and sohoton. sohoton is awesome.

food is cheap. fresh seafoods. paluto ka lang if your resort doesnt have a resto.

i never got the chance to stay overnight in Surigao City though.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    if you have the chance to go to surigao del sur, you have got to visit cagwait beach and its neighboring scenic spots. ganda ng dagat dun!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    baludoy,

Pupunta rin kami ng tinuy-an. Sinabi din sa akin about cagwait beach. Ano yung neighboring scenic spots?

ab_initio

Gaano kalayo ang general luna sa cloud 9. Naexcite na talaga ako. Mukhang konti lang tao pumupunta sa surigao. Mukhang takot mga tao sa mindanao because of "abu sayaf" Pero maganda na rin ito para hindi mababoy ng mga pinoy yung beach.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Batang Regla View Post
    baludoy,

Pupunta rin kami ng tinuy-an. Sinabi din sa akin about cagwait beach. Ano yung neighboring scenic spots?

ab_initio

Gaano kalayo ang general luna sa cloud 9. Naexcite na talaga ako. Mukhang konti lang tao pumupunta sa surigao. Mukhang takot mga tao sa mindanao because of "abu sayaf" Pero maganda na rin ito para hindi mababoy ng mga pinoy yung beach.
    Cloud 9 is a wave formation that is best for surfing. This makes surigao to be known as the top surfing waves in the world. Surfing is just right in General Luna. When you do island hopping, you are actually traversing close to that part of the pacific because siargao faces the pacific ocean. I guess, siargao is a bit far from the ASG lair. This is somewhere in the northern part of Minda while asg's in the southern portion.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ab_initio or anyone

Malapit na punta ko siargao. Sobrang layo ba lakarin general luna to cloud 9?

Pag nandoon na din mag-aaral na din ako magsurf. Magugustuhan ko daw eh.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Cloud 9 is part of General Luna. From GL poblacion, about 10-15mins motorcycle ride yan

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    bisitahin mo din iyong dinagat group of islands especially iyong bukas grande. heard lots of cool stuff about it. actually my mom, my cousins and my sister together w/ her kids were there about 3 weeks ago and they were totally raving about it.

hope to see your pics posted here soon bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Siargao island and Surigao island