New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    tama!!! walang dapat ikatakot pag oras mo na mamatay, oras mo na talaga!!!!

teka lang, paano kung oras lang ng pilot mamatay? pero hinde ko pa oras, pati ako madadamay? hehehehe
    ahehehe... eh di hanap ka pilot na di pa oras mamatay! :laughbounce:

(ang gulo naman!)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    double post

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    triple post

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    quadruple post. sorry, nagkaloko loko ang pc ko

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    totoo to...tignan mo yung tv show na Lost...diba yung mga survivors puro sa tail section ng :plane:

:hihihi:

but seriously, i am a frequent flyer (because of work).

maybe the main advantage of being in the rear of the plane is that you have an marginally increased chance of survival in a plane crash. btw, plane crashes almost never happen.

but here are the cons of being in the rear of the plane:
    last one to get off the plane. particularly annoying if you're running late and have to catch a connecting flight.
    most uncomfortable seats in the plane
    nice smells coming from the lavatory right behind your head
    can't sleep because the flight attendants make so much noise in the galley

those irritants happen 100% of the time. compare that to a 0.00001% better chance of survival in the 0.000000000001% chance that your plane crashes...i think i'll take my chances at the front, thank you

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For me, I don't mind #1. I don't like rushing to get out of the plane, anyway... even at the movies, we watch the credits so that the theater will be relatively empty before we get up... I don't like being rushed and jostled.

#2: That's a big problem... the movements of the plane at the tail in bad weather are pure purgatory.

#3: What do you ride? China Air?

#4: Never bugged me... that's what headphones are for...

-----

Personally, my favorite seats are just behind the wing. Still get a decent view, and you're centered around the airplane's yaw center... in other words, it feels like it's moving around you, not like you're on the edge of a seesaw, looking at the rest of the plane rise or fall in front of you (tail) or behind you (nose).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For me, my favorite area is around the wing or just behind it. Less movement of the plane especially in bad weather. As for the view, typically most of the flight would be over water so it doesn't really matter much. And usually I have a magazine, book or my MP3 player (actually my nokia N80) to keep me occupied if there isn't an inflight entertainment system fitted to the seats.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i like sitting on the wing seats, sarap tingnan when the plane is making slight rolls and turns, moreso with the wings extending and retracting during takeoffs and landings

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^what plane has wings that extend and retract during takeoff and landing?? :hihihi:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    ^what plane has wings that extend and retract during takeoff and landing?? :hihihi:
    hups, ano ba tawag dun sa rear part ng wings that extend n retract? wing flaps?

not the wings themselves! amf!!! :seeth:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Safest seats for surviving Plane Crash - Rear Seats