New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    after our bicol trip.... we plan to go to mount pinatubo crater lake this december ... this includes 4x4 offroad and i guess few hours of hiking... anyone who can give some more tips? magkano kaya ang fees so we can budget the trip... thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bok_yo View Post
    after our bicol trip.... we plan to go to mount pinatubo crater lake this december ... this includes 4x4 offroad and i guess few hours of hiking... anyone who can give some more tips? magkano kaya ang fees so we can budget the trip... thanks.
    did this way back in 2009 or 2010. it's an easy hike but it does take several hours. i don't remember na the fees but it's wasn't much of a bank breaker

tip ko lang is if the weather is bad don't go through w/ the hike. notorious ang flash flooding doon and several tourists have already died there. plus if you go swimming in the crater lake, definitely do not swallow the volcanic water. i did that by accident and my stomach went berserk during the trek back to where we started the trip hehe

ok din iyong boat trip across the lake. very eerie but quite like no other boating experience