New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    we have used park n fly at the corner several times. so far, wala pa namang tama o nakaw..
    i am told there are other pay parking lots there. but they have no shuttle.. there's one in front of cebu pacific bldg.. but i do not know the rates..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    we have used park n fly at the corner several times. so far, wala pa namang tama o nakaw..
    i am told there are other pay parking lots there. but they have no shuttle.. there's one in front of cebu pacific bldg.. but i do not know the rates..
    Sir,i have heard some bad experience with park and fly. A friend of mine say that they require you to leave your keys because they remove your car and transfer it to an open parking lot when they need more slots for others and return your unit in their bldg. when you will be returning from your trip.there was a case i heard that there was a time that some of the units they transferred got flooded acidentally.my frequent flyer friend never use their services again. He parks at terminal 3. Charges 300/day

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Sir,i have heard some bad experience with park and fly. A friend of mine say that they require you to leave your keys because they remove your car and transfer it to an open parking lot when they need more slots for others and return your unit in their bldg. when you will be returning from your trip.there was a case i heard that there was a time that some of the units they transferred got flooded acidentally.my frequent flyer friend never use their services again. He parks at terminal 3. Charges 300/day
    well, yes.. but they explained all this to me before, when i asked. anyway, i will probably keep on patronizing them, untill something better comes along.. with shuttle. lagi kasi kaming terminal 2..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    300/day na pala sa term 3? is this correct? dati, ang overnight parking rate was just 50/day. kaso lang open parking, sa harap ng terminal. iniiwan ko lang ang kotse ko sa t3 pag may byahe ako galing maynila, 2012 yon.. ang laki pala ng itinaas ng parking rate nila.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by shelu View Post
    300/day na pala sa term 3? is this correct? dati, ang overnight parking rate was just 50/day. kaso lang open parking, sa harap ng terminal. iniiwan ko lang ang kotse ko sa t3 pag may byahe ako galing maynila, 2012 yon.. ang laki pala ng itinaas ng parking rate nila.
    Opo dun po nag park yun friend ko. He just arrived yesterday from taiwan. Dun po sya sa loob nag park sa may bubong po

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Park N Fly