New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketib View Post
    Currently outside sir, maybe immigration officer wiil do the same, right? Napaisip na tuloy ako...
    If you're already out of the country, then, what's there to worry? That's only Philippine policy because of rampant human trafficking.

No need to buy round trip if this is the case. Single trip will do. If you get employed, then, all is good. If not, try again. You're already there, might as well make use of your precious time. Return ticket should not be your priority.

Good luck dude!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Coming from pinas, PAL is the best alternative when going to SFO, LA or UK if your intention is to reach your destination fast. Lay overs can just disturb your sleep or movie watching. Besides, you cannot get out of the holding area unless you have a visa in that country.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Ako naman I hate PAL's 3-4-3 config in Y and 2-3-2 config in J. Kaya kahit mas mahaba flight time with Delta, I choose to fly with them cause 3-3-3 sila in economy. Another one is Korean Air, legroom nila is 34inches in economy while PAL 30-31 inches. Of course PAL has the advantage SFO, LA and NY kasi direct.

Yung Cebu Pac na A330 na-try ko na roundtrip for a 9-10 hr flight. Who am I to complain, I only paid 7k pesos compared to 40k plus kung full service carrier. Naka tipid naman.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yun bagonf aircraft nila to cebu lahat yan complaints mo meron. [emoji4] hinde ko alam kung anong Model ng plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ni-retrofit na nila yung mga A330 nila from 3-3-3 to 2-4-2 with seatback IFE kaya mas maluwag na ngayon compared before. Tinatapatan kasi nila yung A330 ng Cebu Pac before kaya walang IFE and dense ang configuration. Kaya ang tawag before sa PAL ay Hybrid, in between Cebu Pac (LCC) and Legacy Airlines (FSC). Hindi malaman kung anu ba talaga ang identity.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Wala ng 15kg option for international flights ang Ceb Pac?
    Kelan pa ganun? Parang earlier this year meron pa ata.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    The new PAL A350 nonstop from London looks really nice but their pricing is crazy. You can get a business class seat with Etihad with what they are asking for premium economy.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    The new PAL A350 nonstop from London looks really nice but their pricing is crazy. You can get a business class seat with Etihad with what they are asking for premium economy.

How much though?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    How much though?

Around 100k for a roundtrip ticket in premium economy. To be fair, naka promo pala business class ng Etihad at that time.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    Around 100k for a roundtrip ticket in premium economy. To be fair, naka promo pala business class ng Etihad at that time.

Ang mahal pala mag business class. Pangarap ko pa rin yan lalo na gusto ko maksakay sa A380 [emoji23]

10. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Ang mahal pala mag business class. Pangarap ko pa rin yan lalo na gusto ko maksakay sa A380 [emoji23]

Ang sarap sumakay sa A380. Tahimik na tahimik.