New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 170
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    743
    #141
    Was just on pal after a long time. mnl-lhr-mnl. Happy because it was a direct flight, also got served cheese plate, cakes and carmens best ice cream from business class (after first meal service and cabin already dimmed; we were in economy, purser was a friend of a friend). Service also good. Screens big but still not hd, movie selections few but pede na atleast not on an ipad. Legroom comparable to other big airlines. 8/10*


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,085
    #142








    AIRBUS A321 NEO: COMING SOON!
    PAL will be accepting delivery next month of its first of 6 Airbus A321 NEOs (New Engine Option) envisioned to be a game changer in medium and long-haul operations. The aircraft interiors showcase modern innovations in cabin layout and seat design that enable more efficient use of cabin space and ensure passenger comfort and convenience. The 168-seater Airbus A321 NEO has 12 seats on business and 156 seats on economy. The business class cabin with a 2-2 configuration has a total of 12 seats with a generous seat pitch (legroom) of 60 inches and seat width of 20.5 23 inches with full flat recline measuring 78 inches in length. The economy cabins have a 3-3 configuration made up of 156 seats with a pitch of 31-32 inches and a width of 18 inches as well as an incline of 5 inches. For Inflight Entertainment, the myPALeSuite Personal TV screens are embedded on all seats across all cabin classes. Wi-Fi Connection is free for all passengers (subject to time and volume caps) with affordable renewal plans

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,560
    #143
    ^Only for international flights, right?

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,227
    #144
    Refundable with Fee for Totally Unused Tickets; Non-Refundable for Partially Used Tickets?

    Please help me on this? I am about to book a round-trip ticket from where I am now. Paanu kung hindi na ako babalik? Can I still have a refund? Thanks.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,003
    #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketib View Post
    Refundable with Fee for Totally Unused Tickets; Non-Refundable for Partially Used Tickets?

    Please help me on this? I am about to book a round-trip ticket from where I am now. Paanu kung hindi na ako babalik? Can I still have a refund? Thanks.
    To me if you already used the ticket one way or failed to cancel/rebook in the allotted time for cancellation before the outbound flight, that's a clear no.

    Is that a local flight? Bakit di ka sure kung di ka na babalik?

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,929
    #146
    Airline companies have special rates for round trip tickets compared to one-way ... Hence the non-refundable clause ...

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,227
    #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    To me if you already used the ticket one way or failed to cancel/rebook in the allotted time for cancellation before the outbound flight, that's a clear no.

    Is that a local flight? Bakit di ka sure kung di ka na babalik?
    International sir.
    I am looking for better job compare where I am now, e baka mag click yung kakausapin ko, then sayang din yung ticket kung di na babalik.

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,018
    #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketib View Post
    Refundable with Fee for Totally Unused Tickets; Non-Refundable for Partially Used Tickets?

    Please help me on this? I am about to book a round-trip ticket from where I am now. Paanu kung hindi na ako babalik? Can I still have a refund? Thanks.
    I believe that's a round trip ticket and you can't refund it if you fail to turn up. That's the policy. You can book one way and just refund it if you change your mind. Kindly note, immigration officers in the Philippines will be a lot stricter on one way booking for obvious reasons. You'll be questioned a lot and then they'll direct you to their superior for further questioning. Worst that could happen is you'll be offloaded. Seen this a lot of times.

    Take the round trip to save you the hassle and forget about the refund. Your call.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,227
    #149
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    I believe that's a round trip ticket and you can't refund it if you fail to turn up. That's the policy. You can book one way and just refund it if you change your mind. Kindly note, immigration officers in the Philippines will be a lot stricter on one way booking for obvious reasons. You'll be questioned a lot and then they'll direct you to their superior for further questioning. Worst that could happen is you'll be offloaded. Seen this a lot of times.

    Take the round trip to save you the hassle and forget about the refund. Your call.
    Currently outside sir, maybe immigration officer wiil do the same, right? Napaisip na tuloy ako...

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,003
    #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketib View Post
    International sir.
    I am looking for better job compare where I am now, e baka mag click yung kakausapin ko, then sayang din yung ticket kung di na babalik.
    Yup same here, take the round trip ticket. Just consider the wasted return trip part of the cost of job hunting.

Tags for this Thread

PAL vs Cebu Pacific pricing